Offered in a coveted position at the door-step of the Parliamentary Triangle and approximately 1km to the home of the finest restaurants, bars, theatre and prestige retailers in both Green Square Kingston & Manuka. 2/11 Landsborough Street offers the privilege of acquiring a lavishly appointed and meticulously designed 3 bedroom townhouse which boasts a luxurious ground floor master suite, private and secure outdoor space and double car garage. A private inground pool option is also available upon request.
Featuring solid timber flooring and immersed in natural light via substantial double glazed windows. A state of the art kitchen gives "gourmet" or "chef" kitchens a new meaning, providing unsurpassable finishes including American made Wolf cooking appliances, fully integrated dishwasher and 2 door fridge with base freezer, 40mm stone benches with waterfall ends and walk in pantry.
Exquisite bathroom and twin vanity ensuite finished with superb fittings and fixtures including frameless shower screens, ceiling height tiles, wall niches and the finest of brushed nickel finish tap ware. The upper level is thoughtfully shared by just 2 additional spacious bedrooms and a generously proportioned bathroom with bathtub to maximise the ground level space and amenity.
The inclusions and finish throughout are of an executive standard, complete with ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling, alarm, digital doorbell with intercom, NBN connection ready and full window furnishings, high-grade floor coverings and substantial landscaping. Glass panel doors slide away to create effortless integration with the garden's covered alfresco area. The outdoor setting provides a haven to enjoy the inherent tranquility of established Griffith in the heart of Canberra's Inner South.
This executive home further rewards with a host of the finest education facilities in the Nations Capital within minutes; including St Edmund's & Saint Clare's Colleges, Canberra Grammar & Narrabundah College.
World Class Kitchen Inclusions
- 40mm Stone bench tops, matching stone splashback & Island feature
- Wolf oversized Pyrolytic built in oven
- Wolf 91cm induction cook top
- Wolf Built in microwave oven
- Fisher & Paykel Integrated French door fridge with base freezer
- Fisher & Paykel Integrated Double DishDrawer Dishwasher
- Qasair 90cm high performance concealed rangehood
- Vintec 40 bottle temp controlled wine storage cabinet
- HydroTap All-in-one boiling, chilled & sparkling filtered water (plus hot & cold)
- Seimens 9kg Front loader washing machine
- Seimens 9kg Heat pump dryer
- Stone bench with under mount tub
- Smoked mirror splash back
Superior craftsmanship of this boutique collection of town houses is poised to commence in May with completion approximately December 2020. For further information or to arrange a detailed discussion, contact Grant on 0419 715 736.
Further property features:
- Phoenix Brushed nickel tapware, shower rose, towel rail & toilet roll in bathrooms & ensuites
- Concealed cistern toilet suites & Vanity mirrors with built in cabinets in bathroom & ensuites
- High internal & external doors & windows to compliment the high ceilings on both levels
- Square set cornice throughout consistent with the contemporary clean-line architecture
- An early purchaser will appreciate their selection of internal decors from kitchens to floors
- Hard wood internal staircase to match selected timber floor
- Generous internal & external tile allowance to buyers selection
- Stunning covered alfresco
- Separate ground floor powder room with vanity & mirror
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling, alarm system, digital doorbell with intercom
- Complete with high-grade window & floor furnishings & designer landscaping
Construction Commencement May 2020, Completion Christmas 2020
View entire development