Step inside this beautiful two bedroom free standing home and immediately enjoy the warmth and character of its ambiance. Nestled in a convenient location this property is pet friendly and sure to please with a range of special features, including:
- Two generous bedrooms, main with built - in
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Modern bathroom w/ heating
- Separate spacious lounge
- Recent and modern combined kitchen/dining w/ freestanding rangehood, freestanding Westinghouse fan forced electric oven/gas cook top, stone benchtops, and Dishlex dishwasher.
- External second toilet
- Low maintenance courtyard/ off-street secure car space with motion sensor spotlights and large fold down clothesline.
The property showcases its close proximity to schools, parks, shops, city bound buses and is within walking distance of Marrickville, Newtown and Enmore signature cafes and enticing eateries.
Features include: Built-in Robes,Air-Conditioner
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Michael Khamis to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:147 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.