Masterfully extended and re-modelled to deliver modern and flexible living space, this beautifully appointed five-bedroom, three-bathroom home with sparkling saltwater pool, rumpus room and ensuite is an inviting family oasis just waiting to welcome the next generation of homeowner. Designed and built by Build Professional, this stunning offering provides everything a growing family could want and need.
Open-plan living complete with skylights to allow light to gently fall within, striking polished hard wood floors, plantation shutters and a generous picture window overlooking the pool complement the fresh, modern kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cooktop, European appliances, built -in wine rack and breakfast bar.
The original wing of the home has been re-modelled to include a stunning family bathroom with double vanities and heated towel rack to service two of the bedrooms, whilst the original master features an updated ensuite. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The laundry serves as a mud room with wall hooks for coats and bags, ample storage capacity, and long bench tops for all your laundry needs.
The newly built wing of the home flows easily from the living areas with a continuation of the polished floorboards and provides a pretty outlook over the wrap-around deck, pool and entertaining area. This wing houses two more bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a study nook, a two-way bathroom with bath and a large rumpus room for the kids. Double glazing softens any outdoor noise from the outdoor entertaining space.
Adding to the allure of the home is the newly landscaped and paved entertaining area surrounding the sparkling saltwater pool, beautiful established trees and gardens, rainwater tank and solar panels.
● North-east facing, brick five-bedroom home with three-bathrooms, pool and single enclosed carport on pretty tree lined street
● Tiled formal entry on split-level to living areas with raked ceiling and leadlight front door
● Beautifully presented open-plan living area with Asian Blackbutt floorboards, plantation shutters, two sky-lights allowing lovely light to flood in and large picture window with view to the outdoors
● Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, Miele induction cooktop, double sink, view out to the pool, roller blind on window, dishwasher, Miele electric oven, built-in microwave space, large fridge space, built-in wine rack, breakfast bar and pantry
Original wing features:
● Spacious master bedroom has tiled floor with large mirrored built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters and ensuite
● Ensuite has double size shower, vanity with storage, large mirrored cabinet, toilet, ceiling fan/heater and skylight
● Bedroom two is large with carpet, plantation shutters and mirrored built-in wardrobe
● Bedroom three has carpet, mirrored built-in wardrobes, plantation shutters and extra side window
● Renovated bathroom with double vanity with storage, heated towel rack, plantation shutters, toilet and ceiling fan/heater
● Laundry/mud room with skylight, laminate bench tops, ample storage with wall of cupboards, sink, coat hooks, wall mounted dryer
New guest wing features:
● Sliding internal doors to new wing with Asian Blackbutt flooring throughout
● Sliding double glazed glass and screen doors out to wrap-around deck
● Double roller blinds
● Rumpus room with plantation shutters
● Bedroom four has built-in wardrobe and plantation shutters
● Bedroom five is master size with plantation shutters, built-in wardrobes x 2, window seat with storage overlooking pool
● Bathroom has two-way access with shower, vanity with storage, toilet, bath, ceiling fan/heater and plantation shutters
● Salt-water solar heated pool with pool cover and pool fence
● Security system
● Large landscaped paved area
● Beautiful established trees and garden
● Garden shed
● Solar panels
● Colorbond and paling fencing
● Rainwater tank
● Enclosed carport with automatic door, lighting and power and direct access to back yard
● Ducted heating and cooling
● Off street parking
● Living Area: 220m2
● EER: 3.5
● Block size: 863m2
● Land Value: $662,000 (2020)
● Rates: $4,363 p.a.
● Land Tax: $6,918 (if rented out)
● Short drive to Narrabundah and Red Hill shops
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Window Treatments