20 ROOMS OF ACCOMMODATION CLOSE TO CENTRAL & SYDNEY UNI
117 Arundel Street, Forest Lodge NSW 2037
Block size: 1 m² approx.
Metro Commercial is pleased to offer to lease this outstanding 20 Guest Room Accommodation situated in the Inner West suburb of Forest Lodge
Featuring 20 bedrooms across one level, a large commercial grade kitchen and a relaxing lounge room for all guests to enjoy. The hotel downstairs has also undergone a recent renovation, and provides great affordable meal options and of course a well-earned cold drink after a hard week of study or work. The gates to Sydney University are less than 500 metres away and with bus access to the city right on Parramatta Road, and vibrant Glebe Point Road just a short walk away, this property has something for everyone.
20 bedrooms single and double rooms
- Secure building with private, lockable rooms
- Friendly bar and bistro located below
- Modern and clean furnishings
- Fully equipped commercial grade kitchen
- Separate male and female shared bathrooms
- Coin-operated washing machine and dryer
- Ability for a Live in House Manager
- 2 minute walk to nearest bus stop on Parramatta Road
- 10 minute walk to Glebe Point Road's many restaurants, cafés and bars
- Less than a 10 minute walk to the University of Sydney
Property Code: 2085
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Jerry Leis to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:1 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.