121 Hawkesbury Crescent Farrer is in a dress circle location on a huge 1626m2 parcel of land. Immediately on arrival it's clear this home is from an era where craftsmen still took pride in their work. From the double brick construction, to the grand large welcoming balcony, this simply feels well built. Once inside you are greeted with 2.7 metre ceilings, genuine plaster cornice and solid timber flooring. There are four living areas; Lounge to front of home, oversized separate dining, family room adjacent kitchen and an enormous rear rumpus room in the "guests/children's wing".
The home has a new kitchen with quality Siemens and Bosch appliances and stone benchtops. There are two ducted r/c heating and cooling systems one to rear wing and the other to rest of home. All bedrooms are a good size 6 of the 8 bedrooms have built in robes. There are two "master bedrooms" each having its own ensuite. Additionally, there are two bathrooms. One of the ensuites is original while the other is more modern. This is a highly flexible floor plan and could be set up as two separate residences a 4 bedroom ensuite with study home and a 3 bedroom ensuite home.
Huge storage is provided with an under veranda workshop. There is a double garage with internal access. A three car enclosed carport is to side of home. A new large shed/garage is also provided to rear of home. A rear covered entertaining area is adjacent family and rumpus.
The garden has a mix of fruit bearing and deciduous trees and evergreen plants and shrubs. Vegetable gardens are to rear of home. The parcel of land backs the Farrer ridge, and a rear access gate means any works to grounds is easily accommodated. This is an estate like residence on a very large parcel of land backing reserve. Walk the reserve land adjacent, and enjoy coffee at fox and bow cafe at Farrer shops. You're home.
- 8 bedrooms 2 ensuites 2 bathrooms 5 car plus rear garage as well
- Solid Tasmanian oak floors
- Double brick construction
- 2.7 metre ceilings and genuine plaster cornice
- New kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliance's
- Segregated wing could be set up as
(4 bedroom ensuite study and 3 bedroom ensuite homes.)
- Huge workshop/storage to under front step
- Four living areas lounge, dining, family, and rumpus
- Backing Farrer ridge
- Enormous 1626m2 parcel of land
- Mix of fruit bearing and deciduous and evergreen trees and shrubs
- Ducted r/c heating and cooling x 2 systems zoned
- Near quality schools, local shops, bus stop and future light rail
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Steve Thomas to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.