Occupying a COMMANDING STREET-FRONT POSITION close to everything you could ever want or need, this COMFORTABLE 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence is split across two levels and encourages a LOCK-UP-AND-LEAVE LIFESTYLE in a very CENTRAL LOCATION. Open the front door and be pleasantly surprised by what you discover. Now this is what you call a low-maintenance gem!
* 3 bedrooms * 2 bathrooms * Large upstairs master suite * Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area downstairs * Generous storage throughout * Alfresco * Separate laundry * 2 WCâs * Double garage * Reticulated easy-care gardens
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE:
* Air-conditioned comfort to the tiled living/dining/kitchen area and the master suite upstairs * Private rear alfresco-entertaining deck, off the living space * Huge upper-level master wing with a walk-in wardrobe * Private master-ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and quality vanity * Wake up to master-bedroom views of the nearby park to the east and of the splendid tree-lined hills to the west * Built-in robes to the two downstairs bedrooms * A well-equipped main lower-level bathroom with a shower, bath and stylish vanity * Practical laundry with a double sliding linen press * Terrific under-stair storage * Internal shopperâs entry â directly from the garage * Extra driveway parking options
* Feature entry door * Quality kitchen bench tops * Breakfast bar for casual meals * Stainless-steel dishwasher * Quality range-hood, gas-cooktop (five-burner) and oven appliances * Tiled splashbacks * Double kitchen sinks * Corner pantry * Appliance nook * Carpeted bedrooms * External/side access, from the laundry * Separate 2nd toilet downstairs * Feature down lighting * Outdoor power points * Gas hot-water system * Side-access gate
* Remote-controlled double lock-up garage * Driveway parking space for an extra 2-3 cars
* Walk around the corner to the sprawling Yuluma Park and the Innaloo Sportsmen Club, with excellent schools, public transport, the freeway, beautiful Scarborough Beach, cafes, restaurants and shopping â at namely Westfield Innaloo and the new-look Karrinyup complex â all only minutes away in their own right.
* Land Area â 272sqm * Built 2011 approx
* Shire Rates â $1,855.44 * Water Rates â $1,389.15 * Strata Fees â Nil
The living is easy, here. Call the Hart Brothers today to register your interest in this terrific property.
Dan Hart â 0419 944 652
Peter Hart â 0409 294 128
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Adrian Carey to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:272 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 50 houses with 3 bedrooms that just sold near 128B Huntriss Road Doubleview