With its convenient proximity to Westfield Woden, Canberra Hospital, multiple schools, restaurants, and parks, it's easy to see why Chifley is one of Woden Valley's most desirable suburbs!
Owned by the one family since it was constructed in 1968, 13 MacFarland Crescent is a remarkably spacious, builder's own home that features high ceilings and solid brick construction. Set well back from the road and with an elevated outlook, its 154m2 of internal living area ensure all the rooms are very large - formal living rooms are huge, and the three bedrooms each easily take a Queen bed.
In sound original condition throughout, the home is perfectly liveable presently, while the fabulously large footprint allows for revamping in the future. This property provides an exceptional blank canvas with superb potential - come to see it for yourself this Saturday!
Just look at this list of features:
- Amazingly spacious, with 154m2 internal living area
- Enormous, sunny living room with brand new gas space heater
- Similarly spacious formal dining room
- Kitchen with electric cooking, informal meals area and large walk-in pantry
- 3 huge double bedrooms, all with built-ins and ample room for desks or bookcases
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Alarm (can be back to base)
- Solid brick construction, and high ceilings to enhance the feeling of light and space
- Separate, brick single garage with storage room, and masses of additional off-street parking
- Colorbond fascias and gutters
- Largely level rear yard, with extensive terraced vegetable area
- Easy walking distance to Chifley Shops and playground
- Just a couple of minutes in the car to the excellent restaurants at Pearce shops
- Extensive amenities of Westfield Woden are a mere 3 minutes away
- Ideally located close to the bike path and endless walking tracks around Mt Taylor
- Public transport runs straight past the door
House Size: 154m2
Block Size: 770m2
Build Date: 1968
EER: 2 Stars
NB: All figures are approximate, and floorplan is for indicative purposes only
Contact Lesley Williams to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.
We found 50 houses with 3 bedrooms that just sold near 13 MacFarland Crescent Chifley