Situated in an attractive and peaceful street, in an area of the suburb developed in recent years, this inviting home has a contemporary feel, from the modern facade to the interior presentation and showcases quality finishes throughout.
Attractive brickwork and neat, easy care, landscaped gardens complement the street appeal.
Elegant plantation shutters and soft carpet in a neutral tone feature in the formal lounge at the front of the home.
Striking bamboo flooring extends from the entry into the spacious, light filled casual living area. This includes dining, family room and the stylish modern kitchen, featuring a stone island benchtop with breakfast bar, an Omega stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and rangehood, a Bosch stainless steel dishwasher and pantry. Downlighting features through formal and casual living areas. Ducted gas heating and ducted cooling maintains comfort, supported by a 2.75 kW, 14 panel solar system.
Plantation shutters add style and privacy to the dining area, while the family room flows onto an inviting covered entertaining area. A stainless steel fan and downlighting add to comfort in this outdoor living space, the north orientation ensuring year round enjoyment. The flow through from living areas and the private outlook over the garden to One Tree Hill has been much enjoyed by the owners, who are planning an interstate move.
A slight split level leads down to two of the three bedrooms, all offering built-in robes, duo blinds and quality carpet. The generous master bedroom features a walk-in robe and a roomy ensuite. The main bathroom has a bath and shower, with a separate w/c and additional external vanity, well designed for family living and both bathrooms are finished in full tiling.
There is internal access to the double garage equipped with an auto panel lift door and additional off-street parking.
There is a grassy area in the rear garden, landscaped with luxuriant, hardy evergreen magnolias along the fence line, enhancing privacy. Herbs and veggies can be grown in two raised garden beds and there is a rain water tank.
It is just a short walk to Ngunnawal primary school and oval, and short drive into Casey Marketplace or Gungahlin town centre.
A home you will be proud to call your own, in a quiet location, ready for living and entertaining!
- Contemporary and inviting home offering separate living areas and quality finishes throughout
- Quiet location, in an attractive street and in an area of the suburb developed in recent years
- Neat, easy care landscaping around the home and covered entry adds to the street appeal
- Plantation shutters and soft neutral carpet feature in formal lounge at front of home
- Striking bamboo flooring extends from the entry through hallway and into casual living area
- Generous casual living includes dining, family and modern kitchen
- Downlighting through formal and casual living, ducted gas heating and ducted cooling
- 2.75 kW, 14 solar panel array
- Stone island bench, Omega stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and Bosch dishwasher
- Family room flows onto covered entertaining area with stainless steel fan and downlighting
- North aspect to casual living and covered entertaining, which has private outlook to One Tree Hill
- Bedrooms all furnished with duo blinds, soft carpet and built-in robes
- Spacious master bedroom has a roomy ensuite
- Main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate w/c with an additional external vanity
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Laundry has storage and access directly onto clothesline
- Internal access to double garage equipped with an auto panel lift door
- Sensor lights to front of home
- Secure rear garden has a grassy area and evergreen hardy magnolias along fence enhancing privacy
- Water tank and two raised garden beds for herbs and veggies
- Off-street parking
- Short walk to Ngunnawal primary and oval
- Short drive into Casey Marketplace or Gungahlin town centre