Perfectly positioned atop the Ignatius Place rise sits one of the more well appointed, family designed homes we have had the pleasure of selling. With panoramic city views from the front, 14 Ignatius Place is a home filled with so much practicality, love and homely feel it's hard not to enjoy spending time at this amazing home.
Features include: - Arriving in the street, you are greeted by the beautifully landscaped front yard with sandstone blocks and beautiful Skillion faade.
- Upon entry to the home, the neutral style continues, with a wide, inviting hallway drawing you to the heart of the home.
- The open plan living area offers so much natural light and space, that your family will be able to enjoy this area for years to come.
- A designer kitchen, with stone waterfall benches, induction cooktop and Bosch appliances. A standout feature of the home, being a great use of space with sleek design. At either end of the kitchen, you can find a hidden butlers pantry, complete with sink and ample storage, and the other, a fully functioning laundry with external access.
- The master suite is extremely spacious, offering his and hers walk-through-robe and stylish ensuite with double shower, double vanity and toilet.
- The three remaining bedrooms are all of great size for a brand new construction and all offer fitted built-in-wardrobes.
- Servicing the home, the main three-way bathroom is practical and offers an oversized shower, freestanding bath and double vanity.
- The separate media room is perfectly positioned at the front of the home to capture the amazing views back across the Bathurst City. Providing the perfect setting for those late night movie dates.
- The rear yard has been fully landscaped and retained to provide your family with low maintenance living, whilst also having room for the kids and pets.
Finding a home like this currently on the Market in the Marsden Estate will be difficult. With an above average list of inclusions, this property will suit almost everyone in the market for a new home.
To book your inspection contact Jim Connors today!
Jim Connors 0401 864 223 email@example.com Kurt Waterford 0439 642 390 firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.