Mollymook's newest high end accommodation comprising of 4 brand new luxury houses. With beautiful views over the prestigious 'Hilltop Golf Course' from the kitchen and rear entertaining decks, beach access directly across the road and only 40m away from the renowned Mollymook Reef surf spot.
These beautifully appointed beach houses with high end finishes have everything you require for a family holiday, short break or escape.
- Garage with loads of storage for all your recreational activities
- Laundry comes fully equipped with large dryer and washing machine
- Large Rumpus room with LED TV & multimedia player, 2 x Fold out sofa bed double a 2 sets of bunks and a foldaway bed if requested
- This area can be closed off from the rest of the house for a family if required
- Large Hampton's style kitchen with every you need for a large group, Including Coffee Machines
- Lounge room with gas fire place, 55in LED TV and multi media Player with Stereo
- Dining room opening onto a large external under cover deck with BBQ and lounge chairs with views of the golf course.
- Master bedroom with king bed & en-suite leading onto an enclosed deck facing the ocean, and additional guest bathroom,
- Central Air Conditioning
- Guest bathroom
- 2 queen bedrooms with built ins
- 1 king room with ensuite
- Out door shower,
- Large back yards with luscious gardens and lawns.
- The entrance to properties boast large mature tropical PANDANAS trees from North Queensland
These luxurious beach houses are just ideal to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy the tranquil surrounds.
Perfect for families or large groups looking to holiday together.
200 meters to the shops, 500 meters to the new Bannisters Pavilion,1000m to Rick Steins famous restaurant at Bannisters By The Sea this location is unsurpassed on Mollymook beach.
The Perfect Place to Relax and enjoy the south coast
REQUIREMENTS: A BOND is payable as security
- If you are staying at the property over a Sunday night then its your responsibility to put the bins out. If you forget to put the bins out then a $60 fee will apply
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Tegan Bateman and Sharnee Driver to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:778 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Ulladulla Public SchoolPrimary School
Ulladulla High SchoolHigh School
Iga MollymookMajor Shopping Centre
Post OfficePost Office
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.