Set among the tranquil treetops, this rainforest hideaway is the ultimate combination of modern luxury and timeless comfort. Lush green outlooks from every window, wrap-around balcony, exposed beam ceilings and polished timber floorboards provide the property with a homey, country feel while high-end appliances and fixtures create a luxuriously modern setting. A short stroll from one of the most scenic spots on the Sunshine Coast, you will appreciate the peaceful surrounds of this stunning coastal property.
Most recently utilised as a holiday rental, the property presents an investment return opportunity for those who are looking for a part-time getaway. Designed for separate living, the property features two of the three bedrooms on the upper level and one on the lower. The bedrooms offer built-ins, ceiling fans, large windows, hidden bookcase doors and each have access to their own bathroom. All of the bathrooms feature a large walk-in shower, toilet and vanity, with the main bathroom on the second level comprising a lavish sauna.
The lower level hosts the open-plan lounge, living and dining areas, kitchen and laundry. The kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and crisp white cabinetry with stainless-steel fittings. The wrap-around deck has four points of access off the living area and provides a space where you can enjoy the peace and quiet with only the sounds of the local wildlife to accompany you. The property also features an exposed brick fireplace, undercover carport and garden bar to enjoy food and drinks whilst hidden amongst your own secret slice of paradise.
Situated in the very heart of Montville, you can walk to local cafes, wineries, restaurants and boutique shops. Amenities including Montville State School, IGA Supermarket and bus stops are also just a short walk from your very own rainforest retreat. Some will say it is nothing more than a pipe dream to live in your own luxurious tree house, we say that’s because they haven’t seen 154 Main Street Montville yet! Enquire today for further information on how you can secure one of the most premium properties in all of Montville.
- Modern luxury meets timeless comfort - multi-level home made for separate living
- Lush green outlooks from every window, wrap-around balcony, exposed beam ceilings & polished timber floorboards
- Most recently utilised as a holiday rental offering an investment return opportunity
- Three bedrooms on the upper level all accessing private bathrooms
- Each bathroom features a large walk-in shower, toilet, vanity & a sauna in the master suite
- Bedrooms offer built-ins, ceiling fans, large windows & hidden bookcase doors
- Lower level hosts the open-plan lounge, living & dining areas, kitchen & laundry
- Kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
- Wrap-around deck with four points of access off the living area
- Property also features an exposed brick fireplace, undercover carport & garden bar
- Walk to local cafes, wineries, restaurants & boutique shops
- Montville State School, IGA Supermarket & bus stops also just a short walk away
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.