Neutral colour schemes, freshly steamed carpets and brilliant natural light add timeless warmth and fresh appeal to this comfortable family home. Four bedroom flexibility and dual living zones, to give everyone their own space, are complemented by private and secure courtyard gardens that wrap the home and a fabulous double garage. There's plenty of appeal here for families seeking lifestyle ease too with school and parks only 650m away.
Opening to an inviting entranceway via Sid Barnes Crescent, the master bedroom drifts left and is segregated from the rest - perfect when the grown ups want time-out. A spacious ensuite and walk-in robe accompany this restful haven. To the right, is the first of the substantial living zones, the formal lounge.dining room with a pleasant garden outlook.
Conveniently positioned at the heart of the home is the kitchen and second living zone, the casual family/meals, providing a comfortable dinner climate. A glass sliding door offers an indoor-outdoor connection, extending the space outside onto a paved entertaining zone ready for enviable entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. A well maintained low-maintenance garden and easy care established plants with automatic irrigation system, means you won't spend your weekends as a slave to the gardens.
The three additional bedrooms (all with built-ins) split themselves from the main living wing and share the family bathroom.
The home also features a good sized laundry with access to the courtyard with a clothes line, ducted gas heating, a Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning unit (located in the family room), ceiling fans to the main bedroom and living area, a Rheem gas storage hot water system, 12 month old Colorbond fences surround the property, and a great location with Gordon Shops, Lanyon Market Place, Gordon Primary School, Point Hut Pond, reserve, walking tracks and transport within a short walk.
There's also ample secure and on-site parking thanks to a dual garage off Lewis Luxton, a wide driveway and additional curb parking on Sid Barnes Crescent.
Live in the home in its current condition or renovate and fully capitalise in such a prized pocket. The opportunities are endless in this exceptional location.
* Beautifully presented single-level, four bedroom, two bathroom detached dual occupancy home with self-managed body corporate (no body corporate fees and separately metered)
* Floor plan provides a functional living arrangement
* Front door entry via Sid Barnes Crescent, or enter via Lewis Luxton Avenue through the gated and paved courtyard into the family room
* Light filled living/dining room
* Additional versatile and tiled casual living/meals domain, with a Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioner, adjoins the kitchen
* A neat kitchen with good bench space, a Chef oven/grill, a Chef gas cooktop and Vulcan Dishlex dishwasher
* The four bedrooms all have built-in storage
* The segregated main bedroom has a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and an ensuite
* Bedroom two has an additional built-in bookshelf which adds more functional storage to the room
* The main bathroom complements the styling of the ensuite and features a separate toilet
* Good sized laundry with access to the courtyard with a clothes line
* Internal comfort is maintained by ducted gas heating, a Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning unit (located in the family room) and ceiling fans to the main bedroom and living area
* Rheem gas storage hot water system
* 12 month old Colorbond fences surround the property
* Well maintained low-maintenance garden and easy care established plants with automatic irrigation system, means you won't spend your weekends as a slave to the gardens
* The exterior of the home was repainted last year and the interior has recently been re-painted in neutral colours to create a warm ambiance
* Access to the double garage (with one automatic door and one manual door) is from Lewis Luxton Avenue, and a double gate off the side of the garage leads to a paved hardstand for an additional vehicle, trailer, caravan or boat
* Ample off-street parking
* Great location just a short walk to Gordon Shops, Lanyon Market Place, Gordon Primary School, Point Hut Pond, reserve, walking tracks and transport
* House size (approximately): Residence - 135.22 m2; Garage - 41.97 m2; Total - 177.19 m2
COU Issued: 1995
Unit Plan: 1365
AUV (2021-2022): $379,200 (Entitlement 51%)
Land Rates: $2,427.26p/a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,808.29p/a (approx.) (Payable if rented)
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Andrew Thorpe to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.