Nestled in the sought-after suburb of Crace, this incredible 4-bedroom ensuite home is an exemplar of contemporary luxury and design.
Features include amazing street appeal, high polished tile flooring, 2.55m high ceilings, chandelier, ducted heating and evaporative cooling, sun-drenched rooms, low maintenance backyard, beautiful outdoor living and custom floor plan.
Beyond a tasteful hallway with a large living space is the main floor of the home with a massive lounge for a informal gathering with friends. The lounge has access to an amazing family room, meals area and an open concept kitchen.
The stylish kitchen is equipped with a 20mm Caesarstone benchtop, marble countertops, a colourful backsplash, custom cabinets, high polish joinery, soft close drawers, countersunk sink, great pantry space and a suite of high-end appliances from Smeg.
The home has three spacious bedrooms at the rear. The master suite boasts a beautiful walk-in closet, a windowed en-suite bathroom with marble walls and floors, an elegant vanity sink, and a walk-in rain shower. The other three bedrooms have private closets and easy access to a full jacuzzi bathtub.
The home is near nature with lots of green pastures and walking tracks where one can catch morning and evening sun while going for a run or walking a dog. The home is just walking distance away from fashionable restaurants, cafes, shops, and is close to Barton highway. This home is also close to Gungahlin market place, Belconnen mall, and 10 minutes drive to the City.
- 4 bedroom ensuite home
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Wall mounted vanity and semi frameless shower screens
- Kitchen with 20mm Caesarstone benchtop
- Glass splashback, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances from Smeg
- Soft close drawers and high polished joinery
- Deck & pergola for outdoor entertainment
- Two separate living areas including large living and family rooms
- Large garage with roller door to carport and internal access
- Low maintenance rear yard with synthetic lawn
- Low maintenance front yard
- Rendered finish to home with north facing views
- Fresh paint
- 2.55m high ceiling
- Large pantry with lots of cupboard spaces
- Near Crace shops
- Minutes from Gungahlin market place and city
Contact Adil Iqbal to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.
We found 50 houses with 4 bedrooms that just sold near 169 Langtree Crescent Crace