Sick of trawling the internet for your perfect home - well look no further, this home is the one! The perfect hybrid of contemporary light filled spaces and clever stylish upgrades, this standout property will absolutely outshine anything else you have seen.
At the front of the home the wide entrance makes way for a spacious formal living room with a sliding barn style door, overlooking the front garden and quiet street. An expansive separate open plan casual living space features a free standing slow combustion wood heater and is seamlessly positioned to shift you into relaxation mode when you spill out to the divine covered entertaining area. With lighting and heaters, it overlooks the large low maintenance garden where the kids can play. Behind the house, a generous separate shed with walled-off office with power, offers excellent flexibility for those working from home, but wishing to be away from the main house.
Back indoors and the sophisticated kitchen is flooded with natural light, and comprises a huge island bench with stone bench, waterfall edge and a breakfast bar - ideal for casual family dining. The chef of the home can create all the culinary delights they can imagine with quality stainless steel appliances include a 900mm freestanding De'Longhi electric oven with ceramic cooktop, and a canopy rangehood.
Offering four bedrooms; a fitted walk-through robe and a luxuriously finished ensuite feature in the main bedroom which enjoys a front garden outlook and the peace and privacy of thoughtful zoning away from three remaining bedrooms that share the family bathroom.
The home also features ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, a large laundry with direct outdoor access, quality window furnishings including plantation shutters and a garden dotted with a mini orchard (including olive, apple, pear, lemon, lime, orange, mandarin, apricot and peach trees). The home also includes a double lock-up garage with high ceilings and ample off-street parking with plenty of space for a trailer, boat or caravan. The picture is completed by the sensational location, siding reserve and walkways, in a sought after suburb.
Why this home is solely for you:
* Beautifully presented four bedroom, ensuite home set on a spacious 1014m2 (approx.) flat block, surrounded by mature gardens, and at the end of the cul de sac, adjacent to reserve and pathways
* Lovely street appeal
* Highly sought-after single level design
* Generous interior has been fastidiously maintained and renovated
* A separate formal lounge room, with a sliding barn style door, is blessed with an abundance of natural light through picture windows with plantation shutters, overlooking the front garden and quiet street
* Expansive family/meals offers another superb gathering space with new tiles in modern tones
* Ultimate entertainers kitchen featuring generous storage options, sophisticated 40mm stone bench tops with a waterfall edge, an island bench with breakfast bar, pendant lighting and quality appliances including a 900mm stainless steel freestanding De'Longhi electric oven with ceramic cooktop, and a canopy rangehood
* Four well-zoned bedrooms service the family's accommodation needs, all with built-in robes
* The segregated main bedroom offers a tranquil outlook to the front garden and introduces a walk-through robe and luxuriously-appointed ensuite (renovated in 2021) with neutral colour tones, quality tiling, a generous shower with a cutout product shelf and quality black tapware including a rain and handheld shower head, a floating vanity, and a toilet with concealed cistern
* Renovated main bathroom complements the styling of the ensuite and features a floating vanity, a deep bath, a shower with hand held hose, 'on-trend' black tapware and a separate toilet
* Recently updated laundry with a good amount of storage and stone bench space, a clothes drying line, and external access
* Stay comfortable all-year-round with ducted gas heating, a free standing slow combustion wood heater in the kitchen/family/meals, and ducted evaporative cooling
* New tiles in the kitchen/family/meals and corridors and new carpet in the bedrooms and living room
* Quality window furnishings including plantation shutters
* Neutral colours maintain a timeless aesthetic
* The family/meals opens to an undercover outdoor area with feature thick timber supports, lighting and heaters - able to accomodate large gatherings throughout the year
* Additional open air paved outdoor entertaining space is found behind the garage
* Recently re-landscaped and securely fenced level backyard, ensures peace of mind when children and pets play outdoors, with an abundant grassed area providing ample space for them to run amok
* Stunning established plants including a mini orchard with olive, apple, pear, lemon, lime, orange, mandarin, apricot and peach trees
* Double side gate providing easy access to the garden
* Work from home, but away from the main house in the recently built outdoor shed with walled-off office with concrete floor and power, and an adjoining storage area with roller door access for garden equipment etc.
* 24 panel (6.5kW) solar system with Solis inverter
* Vehicle accommodation is plentiful with a wide driveway, a new side concrete area which is a very suitable home for additional vehicles, a trailer, boat or caravan and a double remote entry garage with rafter storage
* Centrally located within a brisk walk to quality primary and secondary schools, Erindale Shopping Centre, restaurants, The Vikings Club Erindale, transport, sporting facilities and close to the arterial roads linking Tuggeranong to Woden and beyond, with a short drive to both Tuggeranong and Woden Town Centres
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Andrew Thorpe to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.