Get Gorgeous Mountain Views At This Supersize 2-Level Home.
MAGNIFICENTLY MADE TO MAXIMISE the million-dollar mountain view - but without the price tag - Jacqui Walker presents this thoughtfully designed 2-Level home.
PERCHED HIGH on the ridge above Cranley Bushland Reserve, this superb home boasts uninterrupted northern views towards Highfields, the Bunya Mountains and the Cooyar Ranges. If you enjoy watching the storms roll in, seeing the colours of the sky change from your back deck, peacefully observing cloud formations or simply sitting with a cuppa while you breathe in beautiful views on a daily basis, then this is the home for you. The large kitchen, dining, main living and deck entertaining area makes the most of this northern aspect and is flooded with natural light and, of course, amazing views!
BUILT by Calibre Custom Homes, this sensational masterpiece combines CLEVER EMBELLISHMENTS blended with family functionality here at the best home in Cranley. EXPECT to fall in love.
THE MAIN LIVING AREA features:
- An exposed flue coming from the lower-floor fireplace, making this space cozy in winter. It is tastefully contrasted by a stone backdrop - Reverse-cycle air conditioning for all-seasons comfort - An UPPER-DECK with privacy blinds and unforgettable #VIEWS - Stone benchtops in the kitchen with crisp, white cabinetry and soft-close cupboards - A walk-in pantry with plenty of storage - Plantation shutters for that #trending feel along with #designer lighting
BEAUTIFUL FEATURES throughout the home continue, with:
- Two large walk-in-robes and a massive ensuite with double vanity and separate toilet in the MASTER SUITE. Plus, reverse cycle air conditioning - A built-in, 2m long office desk with a bonus deep cupboard fit for a filing cabinet - A light-filled Tasmanian oak STAIRCASE leading downstairs to a large family and rumpus room. Oh nice ... there are gorgeous views here too! - A built-in library and wood heater - Three additional bedrooms with ceiling fans (4 built-in bedrooms total in this home) and the family bathroom with separate toilet - Laundry created with convenience in mind ... including a chute from the ensuite above and easy clothesline access - A clever under-stairs storage space - An upstairs guest toilet with powder sink resulting in 3 toilets total - Internal access with an extra-wide (6.5m) and extra-long (6.9m) double garage including storage
- More entertaining space with a covered patio underneath the top deck. The views are amazing from here too and a large blind has been installed to block out the western sun! - The 709 sq mtr allotment has a good-sized yard which is mostly flat, fully fenced and expertly retained with sandstone blocks - Kids will love this space where they could have slip and slide water fun, play in the ready-made sand pit, kick a ball or work their trampoline tricks - The maturing gardens have all been beautifully and thoughtfully planted and there is a handy 3x3 garden shed for all your tools - This house also has rainwater tanks, solar panels (6.6KW system) and 'Stainless View' security screens on all doors and windows
CONSIDERING the future relocation of the Toowoomba Base Hospital to Baillie Henderson, this location will certainly move ahead in the coming years.
CUSTOM DESIGNED, this is one-of-a-kind! This is a MOVE-IN-READY home where nothing has been overlooked. The allotment has been brilliantly maximized; and the home has been so thoughtfully designed with not one cent spared! With a neat and tidy unassuming exterior, you simply MUST INSPECT this beautifully presented home to TRULY SEE ITS WORTH.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by to answer your questions or confirm your inspection time. SEE TODAY!
***HELPFUL INFO by Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- What's Nearby? 400m to Greenwattle Street Park ... 1.6km to Fairview Heights Primary School ... 2.0km to Wilsonton High School ... 2.5km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre
- Allotment Size: 709m2 - Allotment Dimensions: 43m deep x 18m wide (on longest boundaries) - Internet: Can connect to NBN using Fibre-To-The-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Fairview Heights Primary (P-6, 1.6km); Wilsonton State High (7-12, 2.0km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council - Recent General Rates: $1,109.28 net 1/2yr - Recent Water Access: $292.59 net 1/2yr + use
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.
Features include: Air conditioning, Broadband internet access, Built in wardrobes, Dishwasher, Secure Parking, Separate Laundry, Study, Deck, Fully Fenced
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.