Lot 2/185 Bushs Lane Dalton NSW
Area is approximately 140.76 Ha (347 acres) freehold title.
Approximately 2 kms Dalton, 83 kms Canberra and 255 kms Sydney.
This very unique holding is within a one hour drive of Canberra and is on the outskirts of Dalton, this great hideaway propertyis undulating to hilly and offers a quiet bushland setting with magnificent and commanding 360 degree views from the hilltop.
Camping, 4WDing, Bushwalking, trail riding or running a few sheep are just a few of the activities that could be on offer. Numerous tracks offer vehicle access to many areas of the property.
• Fantastic home site on the hill top
• 1 natural spring and 3 dams
• Power to boundary
• Abundance of native flora and fauna
• Close to Canberra, Goulburn, Gunning and Yass
• Easy access to the Hume Highway
• Countrylink train service at Gunning
• Approximately 750 m above sea level
• First time offered since 1987
• Possible future subdivision (subject to council approval)
• Council maintained road to front gate
• Minimum lot size 40 hectares
• Council Rates approximately $2,000.00 LLS Rates Approximately $300.00
This information has been obtained from our vendor(s) and third parties. We make no representations to its accuracy. All computer images, maps and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Interested parties should make their own enquiries. Please be conscious for safety reasons and stay a minimum of 3 metres of all barricaded exclusion zones and at no circumstances are children to be walking around unsupervised or without an adult. Gold prospecting is not allowed.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Anthony Harris to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.