Boasting a prominent elevated position on a prestigious street in Crace, this exquisitely gracious and exceptional residence provides an outstanding family home in its grandeur. This stunning home sits proudly on a 640m2 block at the suburb highest sale point and represents one of best homes available in Crace.
This beautiful home includes 4 gracious bedrooms, 2 full en-suites and a bathroom plus a study nook/home office, a theatre room, a family room, a formal dining, and breakfast area off the chef's kitchen. This remarkable home is enhanced with 2.7 meter high ceilings with square set corners and huge sun-kissed windows with northern exposures. The home sits on the split level and enjoys more natural light. An enormous alfresco provides the perfect setting to enjoy captivating views both day and night with family and friends.
As you enter through the theatre room, you will be drawn to the impressive splendour of 60cm high polish tiles throughout that look awe-inspiring! This theatre room is perfect for entertaining that leads to an open kitchen and family room on the centre of the home. The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, a massive 40mm Caesar stone benchtop, sleek countertops, a glass backsplash with a custom tile inlay around the stove, custom cabinets, a custom pantry, a huge sink, water fall edges, high polish joinery, soft close drawers and a suite of high-end stainless steel appliances from Bosch. A wonderful breakfast area and formal dining room are easily accessible and both enjoy beautiful views and direct access to the low-maintenance manicured backyard. There is no compromise on security in this home as it offers 24/7 video surveillance system.
Ease of living is guaranteed by ducted cooling and heating in most weather of Canberra powered by newly installed 9.9 KW solar panels and three phases of electricity to keep the bills low for all year round. The oversized double garage opens through roller door to the family room. The garage has workshop space and extra storage for household stuff which is one of the many reasons for loving this thoughtful and liveable family home.
Crace is absolutely amazing in its exquisite appeal and surrounded by private ovals, walking/jogging trails and kids' playground to enjoy while expensive homes in proximity and a shopping district. It is a brief 15-min drive to the City through the access of Barton Highway and minutes away from Gungahlin Town Centre.
- 4 bedroom with two ensuites and oversized double garage
- Bathroom with spa bath and floor to ceiling tiles
- Wall mounted vanity and semi frameless shower screens
- Kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone benchtop and Bosch appliances
- Glass splashback gas cooktop and electric oven
- Waterfall edges and high polish joinery
- Alfresco for outdoor entertainment
- Two separate living areas including theatre and family room
- Easy care low maintenance garden with a mix of artificial turf and paving both front and rear yard
- Rendered finish to home with north facing views
- Newly installed 9.9 KW solar panels
- Big walk-in pantry with lots of cupboard spaces
- 60cm high polish tiles in living and carpet to bedrooms
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Study nook/home office
- Video surveillance throughout home
- Door intercom
- Instant hot water system
- Two separate 2000L each rain water
- Near Crace shops, bus stop and school
Block size: 640m2 (approx)
House size: 284m2 (approx)
Alfresco: 24.95m2 (approx)
Garage: 43.95m2 (approx)