This stunning property is one of the most prestigious homes in the area and delivers everything you would desire in a rural setting centrally located to everything special in our region. Your new home commands unmatched views high upon the hill overlooking the 9 Paddocks that this 45 acre farm (18.22Ha) enjoys. The custom design home offers appointments that are unique and hard to find in many homes and this property will surprise and delight you upon inspection.
- Custom Built, Open Plan design, 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Double Garage Brick Veneer home with a massive 327.18m2 of floor space.
- 45 acres (18.22Ha) with 9 Paddocks. All Paddocks are fenced & offer shade.
- 3 Dams and 1 Bore deliver water throughout the property to tanks and gravity fed troughs.
- 8 x 10,000 gallon Rainwater Tanks
- Cattle yard in top paddock that is connected to Paddocks via centre alleyway.
- 15m x 7.5m 5 Bay Shed with adjoining Carport/Awning
- 8.0m x 3.9m Shed with mezzanine level for extra storage. Suitable for Boat or Caravan.
- Separate 6.0 x 6.0m Powered Entertainment area with Bar.
- Alfresco Entertainment area with Kitchen, BBQ exhaust fan & 2 ceiling fans + wind-out Awning.
- 21 Solar Panels with Aurora Inverter.
- 2 Hot Water systems. Sunpro Solar Hot water 259lt. & 130 lt. Electric Hot Water system for the Ensuite
- Ducted Air-Conditioning and Ceiling fans throughout the home.
- Huge 6.4m x 4.47m Chef's Kitchen with 1.0m High Island benchtop & Breakfast Bar with Stone Benchtops & 900cm 5 Burner Gas Cooktop & Electric Oven with 900cm Glass & Stainless Steel exhaust. Stainless Steel Miele Dishwasher + Appliance & Coffee Hutch.
- 3.78m x 2.1m Butler's Pantry with large double refrigerator space, High Gloss Laminex benches & huge storage area.
- 2.1m 2.17m Breakfast nook with Balconette seat & Breakfast Bar.
- Massive Open Plan Living/Dining space totals 8.6m x 6.0m with centre Bi-fold doors.
- Huge Master Bedroom with his & her walk-in wardrobes and oversized Ensuite with separate toilet.
- 3 large King-sized Bedrooms with Built-in wardrobes, Study can be easily repurposed as a 4th
- Large family Bathroom with Shower & Bathtub + huge Vanity and separate Toilet.
- Large separate Laundry with stone benchtop & storage category and walk-in Linen Cupboard.
- Custom internal doors with premium door furniture.
- All Showers have disability seats and grab rails.
This property is a rare opportunity to enjoy a beautiful executive home on a large allotment with prospects to enhance what is in place already. Consider the benefits this home delivers to you.
This large allotment is divided into 9 Paddocks that are connected to a Cattle Yard at the Top Paddock via a central alleyway that is all dogwired along with many of the dividing fences throughout the property. All Paddocks are fenced and the perimeter fencing is dogwire with 5 strands of barbed wire allowing you to keep goats, sheep & smaller breeds of Cattle easily within the property.
There are 3 Dams throughout the property and 1 Bore in the Bottom Paddock. Except for the Paddock with the largest Dam, all Paddocks have gravity fed water troughs. The water is piped from 3 Tanks with the ability to transfer water from Dams to Tanks or between Tanks.
All Paddocks deliver shade to animals and 2 Paddocks have shade structures as they have no trees. 4 of the Paddocks have improved pasture and 1 Paddock has just been sown.
The former Cane Siding has been fenced off with a new gate and the railway line has been removed.
Sheds & Garage
This property has two main sheds that deliver so many storage options for you:
- The Main Shed is 15.0m x 7.5m and has 5 bays and 2 are secured with Roller Doors. There is an Awning that covers the width of the Shed with an adjoining Awning that can be used for storage of a Tractor or a large boat or caravan. It is also a perfect spot for Hay storage.
- Your Colourbond Shed is 3.9m x 8.0m and has a mezzanine for additional storage. There is a personal door at the side for access.
Your 6.0 x 6.0m Garage has a large remote controlled Double roller door and a large Built-In 3 panel storage cupboard. The entire floor is coated with a beautiful epoxy floor to enhance the look of your garage and to ensure easy maintenance and higher durability.
This home offers you so many options for entertaining. There is a separate 6.0 x 6.0m Entertainment area with Bar and Power & Water connected and has easy access to the nearby heated Swim Spa There is plenty of space here for outdoor furniture and this is the perfect place for holding a special event or large gathering.
Your Alfresco entertaining area is the ultimate space to create special memories for you and your family. You will enjoy the outdoor Kitchen cabinetry and the beautiful plantation shutters above the benchtop. There is a Stainless Steel Exhaust located in the perfect spot for your BBQ and the Stainless Steel ceiling fan compliments the breezes you will enjoy due to your high location on the property.
The nearby Patio lets you enjoy the sun and the shade as there is a wind-out Awning that can be extended if you wish. There is also a private Patio on the opposite side of the home which is ideal for your morning coffee or to just relax with your favorite book.
Your very own 5.5m Heated Swim Spa is surely the space that you will enjoy the most. Relax here and enjoy the endless views of the surrounding area and unwind with soothing sensation only a spa can provide. It is perfect for exercising using the inbuilt swim jets for resistance and it is a lot of fun.
Open Plan Living
The signature space in your new home is the spectacular Open Plan Living and Dini
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.