This is a one of - On arrival you're greeted with stunning architecture and raked 5 metre ceilings, designer stone features and large picture frame windows with views to mountains. This really is a masterpiece of contemporary design and function.
The family room (the first of 4-5 living areas) has towering ceilings and hi polish floor tiles. The kitchen is a chef's delight. It features a full suite of Miele appliances, including induction cooktop, ducted range hood, Corian 45mm stone benchtops, hi polish joinery and European tapware. The fridge also has plumbed water. The kitchen opens through a wall of stacker doors to a huge internal alfresco area with second kitchen, plumbing and designer windows to outdoor entertaining.
A formal lounge is to front of home and captures winter sun. The dining, is the hub of the home literally, and is cleverly located between lounge and your enclosed alfresco area. The winged design sees the fourth living area, a rumpus outside the children's bedrooms. More common sense, skilled architecture. The parents wing and retreat features its own study area, huge ensuite with spa, quality twin vanities, European tiling and feature tiles. An absolute sanctuary .A his and hers or his and his or hers and hers walk around robe (phew) is behind huge bed space. Everywhere you look is quality and custom joinery. All other bedrooms are a good size and feature built in robes with quality glass sliding doors. All bathrooms are high end with European tiling, stone benchtops, and quality twin vanities.
The out doors has just the right amount of space for a modern family and compliments the homes design. Everything about this home simply works and is in the right place. Make no mistake this property is unique and sophisticated and will suit buyers of a similar ilk.
Just some of your homes key features include;
*Unique architectural design and superior construction
* Magnificient 40 squares approx living area (370m2) PLUS double garage and storage
* Built by Master Builders Association award-winning builder in 2006
* Panoramic views across Canberra City and environs to the mountains beyond
* Segregated parents' retreat with luxurious spa ensuite and dressing room
* Vast indoor entertaining area with screened cafe windows to outdoors
* Fully equipped main kitchen - induction cooking - plus 2nd (gas) kitchen for entertaining
* Zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Thickened glass for sound-proofing and insulation benefits
* Full wall and ceiling insulation including solar blankets
* 10,000 litre water tank
* Dual watering systems: computerised from mains / pumped from tank
* Paved outdoor entertaining area
* Smart wiring throughout
* Ducted vacuum system
* Study/computer nook
* Internal access to 50m2 double garage with remote control
* Workshop & additional storage area in garage
* Single-level design and low maintenance gardens
* Adjacent to reserve
Contact Steve Thomas to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.