SOLD - $1,370,000 more needed in area call Tatijana 0414451480
Beautiful street appeal on arrival with synthetic turf, rendered finish and stone retaining walls. On entry you are greeted with high 2.7 meter ceilings and a formal entrance. The entrance opens to the living area which has a high rake ceiling to the north west capturing afternoon sun. The kitchen has 40 mm stone Benchtops, waterfall edge and soft close cabinetry, Bosch integrated oven, cooktop, dishwasher and microwave.
A large family and dining room is to the west with quality 60 x 120cm floor tiles and in-slab heating. All 4 bathrooms have quality tiling, frameless shower screen and designer Tapware. Bedrooms are a good size 3 have built in robes and the remaining 2 have walk in robes. The master has walk in robe and designer style ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, frameless shower and wall mounted vanity. Bedroom 2 can be used as a studio as it has an ensuite and kitchenette with an external side door. Perfect rental opportunity or a teenage retreat. Alfresco to the north-west adjacent from family/dining area.
The rear yard has synthetic turf with low maintenance required. Year-round Comfort will be assured with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with two zones and in slab heating also with two zones. This home will suit large and expanding families.
Conveniently located 5km from Gungahlin Town Centre and 4km to Casey supermarkets, medical centre, cafes and restaurants. Taylor is adjacent to Horse Park Drive between Casey, Moncrieff and Jacka. Future government high school, two future sporting fields and the planned local shops to be developed.
Property Features -5 Bed | 4 Bath | 2 Car Garage
- 5th bedroom with kitchenette with cooktop
- 5 Good sized bedrooms with robes and 2 with walk in robes
- 2 Modern ensuites plus 2 bathrooms
- Rumpus room
- Double glazed windows
- Multiple living areas
- In-slab heating
- 2.7 high ceilings & square set cornice
- Custom built kitchen with 40mm stone benchtop and soft close cabinetry
- Bosch Integrated dishwasher, microwave, stove and oven
- Walk in Pantry
- Timber flooring
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with two zones
- Designer bathrooms floor to ceiling tiles, wall mounted vanities and quality tapware
- Frameless shower screens
- LED lights throughout
- Video intercom & smart lock system
- Security camera system with 5X Optical Zoom & Spotlights
- Spacious laundry with stone benchtop and ample of storage
- Large alfresco entertaining area
- Fully landscaped low maintenance gardens and pet friendly yard
- Electric double garage with internal/external access
- NBN Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
- Solar power system of 11.62kw
- Rain water tank
Close to popular amenities and a desirable location, 2 Knitlock St in Taylor is sure to impress. Please call Tatijana for further information on 0414 451 480
Year of construction: 2023
Internal living area: 241.62m2 (approx..)
Garage area: 38.69m2 (approx..)
Porch: 5.29m2 (approx..)
Alfresco: 13.48m2 (approx..)
Total Residence: 299.15m2 (approx..)
Block size: 437 m2 (approx..)
Land Tax: $4,276.00
EER: 4.5 Stars
Rental estimate: $1,000-$1100 per week | Studio $350-$400 per week (if rented separately)
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Edge Tatijana Stevanovic to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
View agency details