This one bedroom villa is the perfect alternative to apartment living. Situated in the popular Majura Rise precinct, the villa offers open plan living, a modern kitchen incorporating a stainless steel oven and gas cooktop. With ample cupboard space and island bench the kitchen has been designed to be both functional and acts as a centrepiece.
Light and airy throughout, low maintenance and security are all major advantages. This rare offering is ideal for an owner occupier or investment. The Master bedroom and bathroom are situated on the upper level, with the bathroom affording a separate shower, toilet, and vanity.
The villa also offers a large study which could be utilised as a home office, dining room and guest accommodation. There is also a single garage with internal access offering both security and convenience.
Comfort is assured during the coming winter months with gas heating. Ideally situated within minutes of Mount Majura walking tracks, public transport, and local shops. Close proximity to Canberra City.
If you have been seeking a private and comfortable lifestyle in a central location, then look no further! Contact our office to arrange inspection!
- Two storey design
- Large Master bedroom with built in robes
- Open plan living
- Modern well appointed kitchen with stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
- Spacious study, home office or guest accommodation
- Gas heating / Airconditioning
- Single garage with internal access
- Tiled entrance
- Easy access to Mount Majura walking trails
- Only minutes to public transport, local shops and Canberra CBD
- Excellent value in a central locationa Ideal for an owner occupier or investment
- Private lifestyle
- Balcony and Rear courtyard
General Rates approx. $600 per quarter
Body Corporate approx. $150 per quarter
Health Precautions At Total Property Open Home Inspections
- As we are called by the Australian Government to prevent the virus from spreading, everyone must practice good hygiene to protect against infection.
- Private & Open Home Inspections all inquiries will be qualified if they have recently returned from overseas or if they are self-isolating or any symptoms of a cold or flu.
- If the answer is yes to any of the above then entry to the property maybe denied.
- You must call or email the sales agent to register yourself prior to the Private & Open Home Inspections, failure to do so you will be unable to inspect the property.
- Sanitary station at open homes - bottles of hand sanitiser.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters, no hand contact.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this sales advertisement, Total Property Sales does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective purchasers to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Carly Hutch to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
View agency details