Construction is progressing well with completion, ready for occupation, scheduled for December 2020.
Masterfully designed by Architects Ring And Associates with interiors by Dept. of Design and to be constructed by leading Canberra builder, Elm Building Group and available to purchase now.
• Prime location with elevated site and northern aspect
• Approximate floor areas, excluding terraces, from 176 to 197m2
• Ceilings heights of 3 to 3.6 metres throughout with 2 storey void sections.
• Extensive commercial grade double glazing
• Under floor heating to bathrooms and ensuite.
• Latest multi-point reverse cycle air conditioning
• High grade V - Zug appliances including steam combination oven
• Luxury Villeroy & Boch tap ware, basins and toilet suites
• Engineered real timber floors throughout, including kitchen and bedrooms
• Car accomodation for 2 cars plus storage per residence
• Feature external finishes of selected brickwork and designer cladding
• Private yards, gardens and alfresco terraces
This quiet and elevated cul de sac in one of Canberra's most sought after locales provides the ideal backdrop for Picco.The site of these soon to be complete luxury residences is walking distance to the local Red Hill shops. Several popular schools are nearby and virtually all the Inner South's cafe hubs are minutes away.
Perfectly sited to take full advantage of the first of the morning sun, each residence will enjoy the benefits of a north aspect, most welcome during Canberra's winters.
Generous ceilings heights of up to approximately 6 metres along with the extensive use of full height commercial grade double glazing will enhance the sense of internal space and light for the resident. Spacious, open plan layouts with main bedroom, ensuite and powder room on the lower level will provide the opportunity to virtually live on that level if desired.
The level of finish and standard of inclusions will be commensurate with this address, featuring names like Villeroy & Boch and V-Zug in addition to ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and real timber veneer flooring to all living, dining, kitchen and bedroom areas. Internal living spaces will connect seamlessly with private, pet friendly, yards and alfresco terrace areas to provide for comfortable outdoor living.
External features will include designer specified face brick walls and selected cladding elements to complement the building's imposing yet tasteful architectural form further informing its impressive street scape.
Approximate floor areas on title, excluding terraces and private gardens:
• 25A - 197 m2
• 25B - 190.5 m2
• 25C - 176 m2
Estimated Strata Fees:
• 25A - Year 1 $1575
• 25B - Year 1 $1530
• 25C - Year 1 $1395
• All 3 bedroom with ensuite and study or multi purpose room.
• Two level with separate powder room on the ground level
• Main bedroom and ensuite on the ground level
Viewing of architectural plans, samples of the selected finishes and further information regarding inclusions is available on request.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Dean Thurley to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.