New to the rental market is this very well presented large 3 bedroom ensuite family home located in sought after Nicholls. A unique property which also offers a complete separate studio with own kitchen and bathroom plus bedroom and small living area. Can be used for the extended family or teenagers retreat or even a work from home office. Other features include,
- Huge open plan living and dining
- High ceilings
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher
- Gas cooking
- Breakfast bar
- Ample cupboard space
- Separate rumpus area
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a great size with built in robes
- All bedrooms have reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Storage area to ceiling
- Complete separate studio
- Single carport
- Extra parking spaces
The showpiece to this amazing property is the covered deck area to backyard which is a wonderful place to entertain family and friends all year round. Fully enclosed established backyard with gate access.
Short drive to local shops and several schools in the area to choose from. Gungahlin town centre nearby.
Long term lease available. A must to view!
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information
Outdoor Entertaining Area
No open inspections scheduled.
Request an inspection time
Let Paul Kerin know an inspection time that works for you.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Holy Spirit Primary SchoolPrimary School
Gold Creek High SchoolHigh School
Calvary Private HospitalHospital
The MarketplaceMajor Shopping Centre
University Of CanberraUniversity
Gungahlin Post OfficePost Office
Aust. Defence AcademyTafe
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.