This partially renovated home located in Canberra's premier inner north suburb of Watson, 253 Antill Street presents an ideal opportunity for the first home buyer or someone who is looking for an investment property with further potential of building secondary residence at the back (Plans for secondary two bedrooms ensuite residence of 90 m2 have been approved).
Whether to live in it, take it as an investment property, build the second residence at the back or knock down and rebuild your dream home, you have gotten all the choices.
The semi-renovated home offers:
• Great block of 549 m2 in a prime location,
• Three good sized bedrooms home with new built-in cupboards,
• Large size lounge room plus separate dining area.
• Fully renovated bathroom.
• Secondary separate toilet.
• Separate laundry with storage area.
• New Carpet in the lounge room, hallway, and bedrooms.
• New gas heater in the lounge room.
• Low maintenance gardens.
• Fully fenced backyard.
• Easy Access to the city.
• Walking distance to the trails of Mount Majura nature reserve.
• School catchment zone for Dickson college, Lyneham high school and Campbell high school, Australian Catholic University, and Academy of Interactive Entertainment.
• Short drive to Dickson, Hackett, and Ainslie shops, and the fresh farmer's Markets at EPIC
In the end, we are hoping that you enjoy the ease and comfort of the features at 253 Antill Street, and now it is your decision to make 253 Antill Street your new Home in Watson.
For an inspection or any further inquiries please call Jack Kourie on 0406 977 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org