The entertainer, the gardener, the painter, the kids, the chef or the mechanic. There is something here for everyone.
There is a lot to like about this partially renovated and extended 3 bedroom home. From the dramatic and modern exterior to the functional and well planned interior.
Featuring an open plan modern kitchen overlooking and separated from the lounge-dining by a customised island bench. Glass and timber bi fold doors flow onto a huge covered, wrap around deck ideal for alfresco dining or simply an extension to the internal living and entertaining space.
A flexible floorplan with 3 bedrooms, a study nook, 2 full bathrooms, laundry with external access and a huge north facing sun room extension, highlighted by soaring ceilings and a large expanse of glass with sliding door access to the backyard. Ideal for studio, gym, separate workspace, or rumpus with its own bathroom.
Evaporative cooling and heating facilitate year around comfort whilst the utility bills are kept to a minimum with an extensive array of solar panels including solar hotwater and a 10,000L rainwater tank capacity for the garden.
Displaying a very private, generous 837m2 block studded with natives abutting a nature strip.
A large greenhouse, cubby, double lockup tandem car accommodation and pizza oven are all included to accommodate the groups above.
• 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with huge sunroom extension
• Open plan lounge-dining area opening through bifold doors onto extensive covered, wrap around timber deck.
• Floating timber flooring
• Study nook
• Solar hotwater and electricity
• Modern kitchen with customised island bench, pantry and upright gas stove
• Evaporative cooling and heating
• Bathroom, separate toilet and laundry with external access
• Huge north facing sunroom/rumpus room with modern bathroom and sliding door access to the backyard
• Lockup tandem carport
• Pergola and covered dining area
• Mixture of double and single glazed windows
• Wall and ceiling insulation
• 10,000L water tank capacity
• Glasshouse and cubby
• Shady, well vegetated native garden partitioned and surrounded by colorbond fencing
• Access to communal nature strip
• Central location, easy access to Kambah Village, local schools, nature reserve and public transport
- Central Heating
- Solar Hot Water