If you love to entertain, then this is the home for you. Situated on a 2.5 acre fully fenced block with loads of shed space and town water. 4 bedrooms - 2 bath - 2 living - 4 Bay Garage - 4 Bay UC Parking & loads more. Featuring:
- Massive main bedroom with built-ins, air conditioning & large Ensuite
- 3 other good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Central modern kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher, island & brekkie bench
- Open plan living / dining with wood heater
- Separate huge Rumpus / family room with air conditioning
- Tilled modern bathroom
- Internal Laundry with walk through storage area
- Rear UC entertainment area
- Gazebo , Built in BBQ , Pond, Fire pit, Flying fox and so much more
- 6 x 6 m shed with air conditioning, lean-to and is insulated & lined
- 7 x 14 m powered shed with 15 amp power
- Surrounded by beautiful established gardens & pathways.
- Security screened throughout
This home has been well maintained and modernized over the years. However it is now time for the owners to downsize.. Come take advantage and marvel at all of their hard work. You wont be disappointed.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.