More than meets the eye... 29 Jefferis has a highly flexible floor plan and could present as a 5 bedroom two living area, two ensuite home, or as currently set up, 4 bedroom 3 living areas. The home has been completely and tastefully renovated throughout without any expense spared. From exposed timber flooring through to complete new double glazing, everywhere you look there is quality. On entry you are greeted with the first of 3 living areas which flows through to a huge family room extension adjacent kitchen. The kitchen features a full suite of Miele appliances including induction cooktop, wok burner, pyroletic self cleaning oven, ducted rangehood and dishwasher. Soft close drawers and stone benchtops complete this package, fit for a gourmet chef. The family room opens to a lovely alfresco covered entertaining deck. This in turn is adjacent an integrated spa which steps down to a fire pit.
All bedrooms are a good size the master extension is huge and features a designer ensuite with quality feature tiling, insets, semi frameless shower screen, rainmaker and rail shower heads, custom wall mounted vanity and designer tapware. The main bathroom has had the same designers eye in its styling. The fifth bedroom/ or rumpus has a second ensuite and walk in robe. This separates this home from the crowd and future proofs families for the teenage years. Yet all of this is on one level.
Year round comfort will be assured with ducted evap cooling and ducted gas. This combined with the double glazing will ensure a higher than average energy rating and in turn lower running costs.
The 1154m2 parcel of land means there is room for proper landscape design, with lawn space, veggie patch and a chook pen. Everywhere you look there are interesting features to explore and things to do. The roller door from double garage allows rear access for maintenance to backyard. There are two sheds and a bike shed / workshop. MAke no mistake this is a an absolute lifestyle home ideal for families. The home has style and quality and will suit buyers of a similar ilk.
- 5 bed ensuite 2 living areas or 4 bed 2 ensuites 3 living area home
- 4.5 star energy rating
- Expansive parcel of land at 1154m2
- Double glazing throughout
- Lovely exposed timber floors
- Designer kitchen with full suite of Miele appliances including induction cooktop, wok burner, pyroletic self cleaning oven, dishwasher, soft close drawers, stone benchtops, ducted range hood
- Butlers pantry
- Custom built bathrooms with feature tiles, rainmaker showerheads, insets, semi frameless shower screens, custom wall mounted vanities, designer tapware (Nu Look reno one of Canberras finest renovators)
- Lovely gardens with a mix of fruit and flowering trees and shrubs
- Rear alfresco with integrated spa bath-
- Ideally located near quality schools and potential tram route
- Chook pen and veggie patch
- Modern laundry with extraction fan
- Close to southlands Mawson
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Steve Thomas to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.