Located within a stones throw of the ideal Gosford CBD in the lovely family residential area of Wyoming this is one of the rare unique development site of close to land that is within a short distance to Gosford CBD, railway and waterfront lifestyle.
Impressive in every sense, this recently cleared block of land in the flourishing suburb of Wyoming offers an outstanding opportunity for builders and developers with DA approval previously approved and undergoing re approval to build 3 eye-catching townhouses.
- Zoned R2 ideal for redevelopment
- Generous parcel of land that sits close to level
- An ideal 15.24 metre frontage, perfect development shape
- Previously and undergoing approval for 3 townhouse development
- Backing onto reserve
- Central location just three minute drive to Gosford CBD and Gosford train station
- Ten minutes to the M1 motorway from there forty five minute trip to Sydney CBD
- less than 100m to bus services
- Sought-after enclave for developers, investors, first homebuyers and young families with high yield potential
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.