Set in a lovely elevated and quiet location this house really has charm and style. All the hard work has been done with the kitchen, both bathrooms and laundry already being updated. A separate theatre room at the front of the home with double French doors offers an alternative living area to the rest of the home.
Some of the many features include:
• Built in 2003.
• Set in the beach side enclave of Singleton with swimming and sunset beach walks right on your doorstep.
• Spacious 789 sqm block.
• 20 Solar panels with 4.6KW inverter.
• Bore reticulated gardens.
• NBN connected.
• Amazing timber pitched entertaining patio with insulation.
• Extra wide driveway which leads to side access with gate.
• Split system air conditioner to main living area.
• Separate theatre room with French doors.
• Laundry updated with built in cabinetry and timber bench.
• Updated family bathroom is modern and functional.
• Stylish white kitchen is located at the heart of the home that offers a corner pantry and pull out spice rack/ pantry, dishwasher and overhead cupboards.
• Master bedroom with built walk in robe that offers built in shelving and an updated ensuite with modern walk in shower and floating vanity.
• New floating flooring.
• Established garden with lots of native garden beds and the grassy yard also offers a fire pit area which is perfect in the colder months.
• Built in storeroom under the main roof.
• Extra long and wide driveway is perfect for storing a boat or caravan.
• Extra car space at the top of the property also ideal for additional parking.
• Terraced garden beds to the side of the property offers the ideal place to grow your own vegetables and herbs (photos can be provided on request).
• Walk or ride your bike to the beach to swim or watch the stunning sunset which is only 850 metres approx from this home.
Don't delay!! Lots on offer here ! Set in a whisper quiet, elevated beachside location with all amenities within easy reach including pristine beaches which are only minutes away.
If you want more information or to arrange your private inspection please contact Clarissa on 0421 827 669.
Features include: Air Conditioning,Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking,solar panels, extra parking for boat or caravan
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.