Beautifully Presented Family Home Available For A Short Term Lease
New to the rental market is this very well presented large 4 bedroom ensuite family home located in sought after Bonner. If it is size and space you require then look no further. A wonderful floorplan in place which has been designed to anticipate your every need. Some of the features include,
- Separate entry
- Segregated living area
- Huge family and dining areas which are tiled throughout
- Stunning galley style kitchen with gas cooking
- Stainless steel appliances
- Butlers pantry
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- All other bedrooms a great size with built in robes
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Double garage with internal access and remote
A covered tiled external entertaining area to backyard is the showpiece here and perfect for entertaining with family and friends. Easy care low maintenance backyard completes this wonderful family home.
5 minutes to local Bonner shops and short drive to Gungahlin town centre.
PLEASE NOTE SHORT TERM LEASE OF 9 MONTHS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY AS OWNERS TRAVELLING AROUND AUSTRALIA
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown.
The tenant will be required to seek the Lessor's consent to keep a pet.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the 'BOOK INSPECTION button below
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no inspection time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations of further inspection times
Please note we will be following strict Covid-19 safety precautions at all inspections.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent, En Vogue Property Management accepts no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
Available from 12 Feb 2021
No open inspections scheduled.
Request an inspection time
Let Paul Kerin know an inspection time that works for you.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.