SPACIOUS ONE BED APARTMENTS WITH SINGLE & MULTI-LEVEL OPTIONS
WHY PURCHASE AT RIVA 3 EXCEPTIONAL OFFERS: - MERITON FINANCE* - 5% DEPOSIT** - TENANT GUARANTEED ON SETTLEMENT
- Purchase with certainty, Unlike buying off the plan, buyers can see what they are purchasing, with all the latest quality fixtures & finishes
- Complete and ready to occupy
- Set in a premium Riverfront location, residents can enjoy spectacular district views over Parramatta River and city glimpses
- Direct access to the upgraded Parramatta Ferry Wharf offering express services to the Sydney CBD. Close proximity to the Future Light Rail & Metro West stations, Parramatta Train Station, Parramatta CBD & Westfields
- Riva will be a part of the future 180 George iconic mixed-use development boasting world-class amenity including a Major National Supermarket, cafes, restaurants and a 75 place childcare centre.
- Resort amenities will include an indoor & outdoor pool, spa, sauna & gym
- Close proximity to top educational & medical facilities including UWS 350m, University of New England 700m, Westmead Hospital & Children Hospital
- Secure one of Australia's lowest 3 YEAR FIXED term interest rates. A super low 4.8%* and up to 90% lend (TAP) with Meriton Property Finance. For successful applicants, all loans are approved prior to the exchange of contracts guaranteeing you finance upon completion, even when buying off the plan!
- Spacious 1-bed. Internal up to 79sqm & External up to 25sqm
- Reverse cycle A/C.
- Premium BOSCH stainless steel kitchen appliances with warranty
- Exquisite bathroom finishes
- Oversized floor plans, both single and double story apartments
FIRST HOME BUYER BENIFITS:
- First Home Buyers pay no Stamp Duty under $650k - Receive the NSW $10k Government Grant if you purchase under $600k
- Exclusive access to 180 George facilities, indoor & outdoor pool, spa, sauna & gym - 2 Visitor/Electric Vehicle Pay as you go Charging Spaces. - Building Manager to cater to all of your property needs
* Balance due in 3 months or at completion, whichever comes first. Information accurate at the date of publication and subject to terms and conditions. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions. Applicants to rely on own enquiries and to obtain independent advice on any loan products. Vendor finance is offered by Meriton Property Finance Pty Ltd ABN 36 101 180 607 Australian Credit Licence 393461, to approved applicants only.
Features include: Air conditioning,Ensuite,Intercom,Built in wardrobes,Internal Laundry,Dishwasher,Study,Balcony / Deck,Swimming Pool,Childcare,Community room,Retail precinct,Gym,Indoor spa,Sauna,Indoor Pool,Building Manager,Spa,Water efficient appliances,Energy efficient appliances,Pets allowed,Gas,Broadband internet access,Bath,North Facing
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Melissa Hill to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Looking to compare sales prices?
We found 22 apartments with 1 bedrooms that just sold near 30 Charles Street Parramatta