Secluded behind three-metre hedges and privately positioned on the stately Golden Grove, this updated home presents an understated façade with cedar timber windows, Boston ivy and a tranquil front entrance. Offering formal and casual living areas in a contemporary layout whilst double-glazed glass panes create a flow from indoor to outdoor living. Architecturally designed by Lawrence Vichie and complimented by magnificent gardens curated by Harris Hobbs, this exceptional separate title home is one not to be overlooked.
The home, set back from the road with a large frontage enjoying a wonderful sense of seclusion. The large open plan living/dining room features windows looking out to the rear of the home, stunning coffered ceilings and brushbox hardwood flooring. The renovated kitchen allows for family meals to be cooked to perfection, with a large Crema Marfil marble island and bench tops, St George & Miele appliances and plenty of storage. The kitchen encompasses the informal dining area and lounge.
The main floor caters to three of the homes four bedrooms, all of which are large in size and feature built in robes. The bedrooms share a comfortable living area with direct access outdoors and a bathroom with double vanities and dual accessibility. Upstairs, you'll find the parents retreat featuring a sizeable bedroom and large walk-in robe, living area/home office and ensuite.
The expanse of the property surrounds the picturesque backyard that is visible from all living areas. Exuding peace and tranquility, here you'll find the private paved yard with an electric heated concrete pool, mature landscaped gardens, and plenty of space for future plans.
An ideal Inner South locale that is rarely offered. Short walk to Canberra Grammar School, St Bedes and Red Hill Primary Schools, two pre-schools and the local shops, or down the hill to Narrabundah College, St Clare's and St Edmunds. Fast access onto Hindmarsh Drive and down to the Airport or up and over to Canberra Hospital. An easy stroll to Manuka's shops, restaurants, oval, pool, and parks. An amazing opportunity to enter this highly sought after Red Hill enclave.
* Four-bedroom, two-bathroom separate title house
* Secluded behind three-meter hedges and set back from the road
* Brushbox hardwood flooring
* Gas fireplace
* Central locking doors and pincode entry
* Understated façade with cedar timber windows and green ivy
* Designed by Lawrence Vichie and landscaped by Harris Hobbs
* Renovated kitchen with Crema Marfil marble island, St appliances and plenty of storage
* Three-bedrooms on main floor, all of which featuring built in robes
* Parents retreat upstairs, featuring a sizeable bedroom, home office and ensuite
* Picturesque backyard views from all living areas
* Solar heated concrete lap pool
* Double glazed throughout
* A mix of paved and grassed backyard
* Recently re-painted and updated throughout
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty can be given, and interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. This business is independently owned and operated by Belle Property Canberra. ABN 95 611 730 806 trading as Belle Property Canberra.