Prime Retail Corner Leased to International Hospitality Powerhouse
343 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Last Asking Price - $3,500,000
Block size: 113 m² approx.
Colliers is pleased to present the opportunity to secure one of South Melbourne's most prominent and well exposed corner properties, 343 Clarendon Street offers an exemplary retail corner that as re-built to an incredibly high standard in 2019. This four-storey building boasts a legal basement speakeasy, ground floor, first floor, and rooftop with a total of 3 bars, multiple dining areas and a full commercial sized kitchen.
Positioned in the heart of South Melbourne and surrounded by South Melbourne's hospitality elite. The property sits on the iconic Clarendon Street within direct proximity to the renowned South Melbourne Market and the CBD.
Key features include:
- Fully Leased to international powerhouse restaurateur, Mr Jessi Singh who oversees and operates venues in New York City (Babu Ji), California (Bibi Ji), Sydney (Don't Tell Aunty), and Melbourne (Daughter in Law & Mrs Singh)
- Leased until May 2025 with 3x5 year options until 2040
- Total Net Income of $165,000 + GST + Outgoings with Fixed 4.0% annual increases, to market renewal
- An exemplary 4-level retail building that was re-built to the highest of standards in 2019.
- One of South Melbourne's most prominent and well exposed corners (Clarendon Street & Park Street) with 32m* of combined frontage.
- Well-serviced by Public Transport networks on Clarendon Street and Park Street providing substantial exposure, convenience, and foot traffic.
For Sale via Public Auction on Thursday 23 June at 12.30pm (AEST) on-site
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 540 Alexander Leggo | +61 432 053 747 George Davies | +61 421 799 489 Joff Mithen | +61 430 759 406
International Enquiries: International and mandarin speaking investors are warmly invited to contact Colliers Asia services desk: Leon Ma | +61 417 070 725
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Oliver Hay to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:113 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.