Capturing fantastic views across the Mount Rogers nature reserve, this beautifully presented property offers a wonderful opportunity for those looking for privacy, and unrivalled positioning, to call home.
On arrival through the circular drive-way, this home offers a sense privacy and a peaceful escape to the country. The front of the property features a hedged and established garden to be enjoyed from the front veranda, which extends across the home.
On entry, the rolling vista is captured throughout the entire open-plan living area. This wonderful space is both light and spacious, featuring a fabulous, fully renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, leading onto the huge entertaining deck which overlooks the established rear garden. The garden is completely gated, private and secure, featuring an above ground pool, chicken coop, plenty of space for play, a true haven for kids and pets alike.
There are four bedrooms, the master being large with a wall of built-in wardrobing, front veranda access through double doors, and its own ensuite. The other 3 bedrooms are all with built in wardrobing, brand new carpets and freshly painted throughout. The spacious laundry has direct access to the rear garden is ready for your furry baby, having a pet door already installed.
The large double garage provides ample storage and is positioned at the rear of the property and accessed via driveway.
The homes has so much to offer for location too, the local shops of both Fraser and Spence at your convenience, easy access to Barton Highway and Kingsford Smith Drive, for commuting across the ACT. Local primary schools, Mount Rogers nature walks, parks and amenities are all within easy access and should put this home at the top of your 'to see' list.
• fully renovated modern kitchen with gas cooking and quality appliances
• large living area with sliding door access to veranda
• front veranda with spectacular views
• open-plan living area
• brand new carpets throughout
• freshly painted throughout entire home
• all 4 bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobing
• master with ensuite and double door access to veranda
• large laundry with outdoor access
• built-in cupboards for plenty of storage
• ducted gas heating
• large double garage
• multiple outdoor entertaining areas
• large and manicured secure rear garden
• large covered entertaining area adjacent to kitchen/family room
• above-ground pool
• under-deck recreational area
• chicken coop
• easy access to Barton Highway and Kingsford Smith Drive
• fabulous nature walks around Mount Roger Nature Reserve
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Oliver Muscat to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
We found 33 houses with 4 bedrooms that just sold near 35 Bingley Crescent Fraser