Nestled in a beautiful bush setting on 19 hectares (approx. 47 acres), this property features paddocks, creeks, springs, dams, and forest.
The home features:- - Two separate living rooms that both overlook various parts of the picturesque surrounds
- An open plan kitchen and dining area
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and two taking advantage of the views
- One of the two living rooms could be used as a fourth bedroom if required
- Two bathrooms
- Separate laundry and separate toilet
- A covered deck off the dining area
- Single carport providing direct access to the home
- Outbuildings consist of a garage with adjoining workshop, second carport and storage rooms
- The terrain alternates between flat, undulating and sloped sections of valley and hill, with grass and forest
- Little Claytons Rivulet flows through the property. There are also two other creeks and all three are spring fed with a seemingly endless water supply
- Three dams of various sizes
- Being located at the end of a no-through road, you will have almost no passing traffic
- It's only a short drive to the village of Forth, 15 minutes to Ulverstone and Devonport
Call today to arrange an inspection. This may be just the home you've been waiting for!
Disclaimer: While Harcourts Ulverstone & Penguin has taken every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Features include: Cable or Satellite,Internal Laundry,Dishwasher
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
Forth Primary SchoolPrimary School
Reece High SchoolHigh School
Forth Post OfficePost Office
Tafe - Valley Road CampusTafe
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.