Beyond the beautifully established front landscape 4 Bunton Place is an extremely private family home, flaunting superior living dimensions, the convenience of a single storey footprint, and outdoor entertaining that is incredibly appealing to those who enjoy the experience of relaxing and dining in the outdoors.
Occupying an impressive 734m2 allotment and a short stroll to the Holt Playground and to schools including Kingsford Smith and Macgregor Primary School, this attractive family home also benefits from a "no through" road location and is minutes to Holt's amenities and bus services.
The living, for comfortable down-time, features new timber look laminate floors and is accompanied by a kitchen/meals space that continues to perform with family friendly efficiency. Quality appointments adorn this area including 40mm stone preparation spaces, an island bench with breakfast bar and pendant lighting, a large sink with 'on trend' black tapware, generous storage space with soft close cabinetry, and appliances including a Westinghouse induction cooktop, a Westinghouse electric oven and a Bosch dishwasher.
Generous size defines each of the three bedrooms, two with newly fitted built-in wardrobes, and they surround a renovated bathroom distinguished by floor-to-ceiling tiles, designer fittings and finishes, and there is the convenience of a separate laundry.
Elegant French doors deliver a wonderful indoor-outdoor connection, opening from the dining room onto a side entertainer's deck and you will love the low maintenance yet generous sized yard.
Other fantastic features of this amazing home include a drive through single lock up carport and a detached single lock up garage/workshop, a storage shed, a Brivis ducted gas heating system, air conditioning, and generous storage throughout.
So whether you're looking to expand your investment portfolio, get into your first home, or intending to downsize, you have found what you're looking for here!
Why you'll love this home:
* Immaculately presented three bedroom family home located on a 734m (approx.) block enjoying a great street appeal and a pleasant outlook
* Open plan living area with new timber look laminate floor is accompanied by kitchen/meals space
* Connoisseurs kitchen (renovated in 2017) functions aptly as a communal hub given its central positioning and incorporates ample 40mm stone preparation space, an island bench with breakfast bar and pendant lighting, a large sink with on trend black tapware, generous storage space with soft close cabinetry, and quality appliances including a Westinghouse induction cooktop, a Westinghouse electric oven and a Bosch dishwasher
* Three comfortable bedrooms, two with newly fitted out built-in wardrobes
* The main bedroom also features a ceiling fan
* Gorgeous modern bathroom with a floor-to-ceiling tiling (including a herringbone tiled feature wall), a floating vanity, shower/bath with a "rain" shower head and a handheld shower head, new chic black tapware and fixtures, and a separate toilet
* Laundry with built-in storage and external access
* Generous storage throughout
* Comfort is maintained in the cooler months by a Brivis ducted gas heating system, and in the warmer months by an air conditioner
* French doors from the living area lead to a side deck - great for alfresco dining and barbecues
* The large flat enclosed private backyard offers ample grassed space which is surrounded by established plants, and there is a garden shed for extra storage
* Rinnai Infinity 25 continuous flow gas hot water system
* Drive through single lock up carport and a detached single lock up garage/workshop
* Ample off-street parking space in the U-shaped driveway for additional vehicles, trailers, boats and/or caravans if required
* Situated in a sought after pocket of Holt, with easy access to a whole range of facilities including transport, schools and local shopping at Kippax Fair
* House size (approximately): Residence - 107.95m2
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Andrew Thorpe to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.