This amazing apartment incorporates everything an owner occupier would want in a premium location. Positioned in a boutique development of only 8 oversized residences, this high-quality low maintenance single level luxurious apartment has it all. From the large living to the beautifully landscaped common areas to your secure car accommodation, Forbes+Turner is a development without compromise.
As you walk into Forbes+Turner you will be greeted by an exclusive piece of photo-luminescent artwork commissioned by Canberra artist Tommy Balogh that will have pride of place in the stately foyer. This will be a place of conversation and catching up with your neighbours and guests, a place where you will feel a sense of community and home.
Step inside this luxurious three-bedroom apartment to spacious living areas and an oversized gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, Caesar stone bench tops, marble clad joinery, Miele appliances, induction stove and integrated dishwasher.
Elevators from the secure underground car park take you straight to your floor. No rain and no security issues with CCTV throughout common areas and video intercom at the front door.
Designed by architects, Turco and Associates, winner of the National Luxury Home Award, Master Builders 2017, all the residences of Forbes + Turner are both luxurious and indulgent, designed with elegance and passion. The architecture brings together an array of natural materials and bold structural elements softened by an abundance of planting that slides into the graceful, established gardens of Turner.
Built and developed by Exempla, a boutique builder for a boutique building.
• Double glazed windows as standard
• Heat exchange system for clean air & humidity control
• Security CCTV throughout common areas and video intercom
• Main floors with luxury tiles or timber & plush carpets to bedrooms
• Spacious balconies
• Landscaped courtyards
• Ducted AC
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Total indoor and outdoor living is 179m2
• Lift access, no stairs to climb
• Double car accommodation
• North aspect to living areas
• LED lighting
• AC units away from your private open spaces
• Boutique hotel level of finish in foyer, with exclusive photo-luminescent artwork commissioned by Tommy Balogh
• Communal vegetable garden & fire pit gathering area
• Exquisite concrete building exterior
• Miele appliances, induction cooktop, oven, dishwasher & ducted rangehood
• High Ceilings
With construction commencing soon, visit our Forbes & Turner display in our LJ Hooker Canberra City office 182-200 City Walk Garema Place to view sample artwork and finishes.
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Andrew Ligdopoulos to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
View agency details