** This auction will be held this Saturday 23rd October, 2pm on-site with a maximum of 25 people. Please contact the agent to register prior to auction day & confirm your attendance. Parties who are not registered to bid may only attend if numbers permit on the day**
An exciting opportunity to secure this striking contemporary masterpiece in one of the most elevated positions in south Canberra. Viewing the home will not only take your breath away, but it will have you experiencing the soothing nature of the serene views which are sure to change your daily outlook on life. Having undergone a complete extension and renovation, the home presents as a brand new residence and one which is unrivalled in terms of position, quality and views as far as the eye can see.
The substantial property strikes a beautiful balance of spacious open plan interiors with soaring 3.4 metre high ceilings & large windows to ensure sun drenched living spaces exist all day long. The design is not only practical in nature but also aesthetically pleasing and takes full advantage of the spectacular views on offer right across the Tuggeranong valley.
From the expansive internal living spaces to the generous bedroom proportions & outdoor entertaining options, this is a home which screams style and comfort. The overall amenity of the home is a cut above the rest, providing a resort style living environment in a family home where no compromises have been made.
The connection from the kitchen to the dining & further to the family area is both practical and visually appealing. The home caters for entertaining on an intimate or grand scale, and the separation of various living spaces ensures everyone has their very own space for each and every occasion. It is without doubt a home sure to leave a lasting impression on those who visit, and more importantly a place for enjoyment and relaxation for those who live here.
The central kitchen is a showpiece in itself, featuring stone surfaces, feature splashback tiles, large breakfast bar & generous walk in butlers pantry. Quality Bosch cooking appliances, undermount sinks & integrated dishwasher are all included to ensure the cook of the family is never left wanting.
A significant design feature of the home is that it's multi-level design not only caters for young families but also multi-generational living arrangements or those with older children. The lower level contains its own split level living spaces & 3 bedrooms, with bedroom 4 containing its own ensuite making it perfect for guests. Upstairs the main bedroom really does take luxury living to the next level, incorporating its very own parents retreat, large custom wardrobes, designer ensuite with freestanding bath & private balcony.
The connection of the indoors with the outdoor spaces is seamless, including the private front deck area with sparkling salt water pool positioned to take advantage of the ever-present views on offer. The rear terraced backyard is low maintenance and boasts multiple separate terrace areas for outdoor entertainment and enough grass for the kids and pets to enjoy.
Year-round comfort is assured with ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout the home and the secure double garage which is complimented with additional space to the rear for storage or a workshop area.
The location here is not only extremely peaceful & quiet but also surprisingly convenient with the popular Erindale shopping centre only 1km away. You wont have to go far to enjoy the outdoors, with a whole network of walking trails at the Wanniassa Hills Nature Reserve located within 100 metres of your front door. Easy access to Woden or Tuggeranong town centres is also assured from this central position.
Overall, a stunning home which really does require an inspection to appreciate what is on offer. Please contact Andrew Potts for further details & to register your interest.
Summary of features:
• Elevated location with spectacular views over the Tuggeranong valley
• Extended & fully renovated home to the highest standard
• Soaring 3.4 metre ceilings to front living areas
• Large windows providing an abundance of natural light throughout (some double glazed)
• 3 large separate living spaces, including split living areas downstairs & upstairs rumpus room with raked ceilings and large windows to maximise the views
• High quality designer kitchen featuring premium stone surfaces, full size separate butler's pantry & quality Bosch appliances
• Oversized bedrooms, including impressive main bedroom suite
• Main bedroom suite incorporates a parents retreat, large custom walk-in-robe & designer ensuite
• 3 full bathrooms (including ensuites to both the main bedroom & guest bedroom).
• Bathrooms offering high quality finishes with feature tiling, custom vanities with stone surfaces and mirrored storage cabinets
• Ensuite & main bathroom feature 'wet room' setup for shower & bath area
• Feature steel spine staircase with solid timber treads
• Glass balustrades to lower level split living areas
• Large balcony connected to upstairs main bedroom
• Beautiful connection from the living areas to the front private deck area with pool
• Sparkling salt water heated swimming pool with views over the valley
• North aspect to rear, ensuring living areas capture an abundance of light
• Separate laundry with generous storage
• Engineered timber flooring to upstairs living areas and bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home (zoned)
• 2 x Instantaneous gas hot water systems
• Generous storage throughout the home (including under stair storage)
• Backyard area offers multiple outdoor entertaining options, and lawn area for the kids & pets
• Established & private gardens
• Large tiled entertaining area to the rear of the home
Summary of areas:
• Block size: 686m2 approx.
• Living space: 296m2 approx.
• Large double garage: 47m2 approx