* OPEN FOR INSPECTION ON SATURDAY 18 JULY FROM 11.30am - 1.30pm AT OUR OFFICE LOCATED AT 85 ANTHONY ROLFE AVE GUNGAHLIN *
Please Note that below this apartment's description we have provided a brief summary of both the comparative advantages and disadvantages of the Metro 1 Apartments. This brief summary will provide you with a good basis by which to make a comparison between the Apartments in the Metro 1 building and other apartments in the Gungahlin area currently for sale.
These one bedroom apartments are unexpectedly spacious - generally over 20% larger than the average one bedroom apartment - our developers have ensured you won't be stuck with a pokey little unit, but instead live comfortably in a space that maximises functionality and doesn't compromise on size.
These apartments are ideally suited to first-home-buyers, investors and live-in-owners alike, and offer an easy to maintain convenient home close to the town centre yet still superbly affordable.
1 bedroom Apartment
Living area: Range in size from 61m2 to 72m2
Balcony area: 10.8 m2
Some of the Notable Features of the Metro 1 Apartments include:
* Designed with one primary focus in mind, and that was to provide generous and spacious apartments, with great living spaces for all the owners and occupiers to enjoy living in for many years to come
* Stone Bench tops in Kitchens
* 3 Designer colour schemes to choose from all in natural tones which will minimise them from dating in the long term
* High quality German Bosch Appliance package including Stainless Steel Oven, Cook-top and Dishwasher
* Reverse Cycle heating and cooling
* Floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms and Ensuite
* Tiled Floors in the Kitchen and all wet areas
* Wall hung vanities in the Bathroom and Ensuite, featuring porcelain tops and with optional stone tops and under mount vessels
* Very generous multiple storage spaces within the apartments as well as large basement storage cages
* Premium quality bathroom fittings including Phoenix tapware complimented with 15 year manufacturer warranties
* Efficient LED lighting throughout the apartment
* Generous large windows providing an abundance of natural light
* Generous double size shower cubicles in the bathroom and the ensuite
Full details at www.metro1.com.au
No open inspections scheduled.
Contact Rick Farzan to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Central city living that is spacious, desirable and affordable!
View entire development
Metro One - Two bedroom one bathroom corner apartment
Metro One - Two bedroom two bathroom AND study corner apartment
Metro One - Spacious one bedroom apartment
Metro One - One bedroom with a study attic apartment
Metro One - Two bedroom two bathroom loft apartment
Metro One - One bedroom plus huge study