This 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom property set on a 607sqm alloment sure to tick many of your boxes, whether you’re finding a property for a growing family or maybe investing for your future, this is the one you are waiting for with endless potential.
Location and convenience is the key, this beautiful home resides in a prime location in Mount Gravatt East. You are just 3 minutes walk away from Mount Gravatt plaza shopping centre and a variety of dining options and just down the road from bus stations and very close to schools like Mount Gravatt high, Mount Gravatt East State school, Wishart State School, St Catherine's Catholic Primary school, and TAFE, , what more can one offer? Wait there is? This outstanding residence is within close driving proximity to CBD, Westfield Garden city and Carindale, Giffith university’s Nathan campus, Mansfield State high, Citipointe Christian college , Brisbane Adventist College and Seton College. There are also many developments approved around the area so the potential for growth is unlimited. Yes, you get the idea, this is a home hard to beat.
The home itself is also elegantly presented and has just been freshly renovated. So, there is nothing to do but just to pack your things and move in. There is ample of natural light throughout and timber flooring so you get that nice warm fuzzy feeling when you enter. Coming out, you also see a large backyard and pergola enabling the privacy to create a spectacular outdoor entertaining area.
• 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Air conditioning
• Spacious open plan, living and dining area adjoining kitchen
• Facing south, High Ceiling, Laminate and tile flooring
• Multiple living area : lounge, dinning room, living room
• Marble mesa stone bench in kitchen and laundry room
• Large laundry room and storage inside the house
• Two large garden sheds
• Two rain water tanks
• Great location, few minutes walking distance to Mount Gravatt Plaza and transport stop,Minutes driving distance to Garden City and Carindale Shopping centre, M1, M2 and M3 motorway, Mount Gravatt Showgrounds/Markets, 11km from Brisbane CBD
• 7 Wireless interconnected smoke alarm in each bedroom and living area, compliance with new smoke alarm legislation
• New roofing
• Estimated rent could be around $650 per week.
Welcome you to make an offer before auction, please contact agent.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Allocated Car Space
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Split System a/c