Located in one of Canberra's finest suburbs; Bonner, this custom designed family home combines spacious living with a warm and homely feel. The home comprises of four bedrooms, the master is generous in its sizing and has a walk in robe and en-suite and other three bedrooms with built in robes, A spacious family and dining area adjoining the functional and well appointed kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space. The residence is bathed in natural sunlight and is equipped with three separate living areas including the covered alfresco with double glazed windows.
Designed with energy efficiency as a priority you will live comfortably year-round with a 6.6 KW 24 Solar Panel System with Fronius inverter, and ducted heating and cooling. Completing this ideal home is the automatic double garage with internal access and family-sized laundry.
Conveniently located close to shops, schools, public transportation, parks and only a short drive to Gungahlin shopping centre, this home offers a very comfortable and an enviable lifestyle.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Carpets in bedrooms, tiles in living areas
- Video intercom
- Bosch 900 mm gas cooktop
- Bosch oven and ducted range-hood
- LG Dishwasher
- Stone bench-tops
- Wall hung custom vanities
- LED lights
- Three separate living areas
- Covered alfresco with double glazed windows
- 6.6 KW 24 Panel electric solar system with Fronius inverter
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Fully landscaped
- Low maintenance backyard
- NBN connected