Perfect Location - Potential Sub Division STCA on approx. 657m2 land
Ticks all the buyer's wish list
1. Land size - 657 sqm ( Potential Sub-division STCA)
2. 4 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms & 2 car space
3. Bus stop to Melton train station at 150m walk
4. Approx 1 kms to Al Iman college Campus and 1.2 kms to Melton South Primary School
This well presented home offers great value and an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers and investors, positioned conveniently only minutes away from your essential needs. This super-convenient position enjoys seamless access to Public transport surrounded with Parklands, Child Care, medical centre and just a few minutes away to Shopping Centre. This spacious family home is beautifully presented and ready for you and your family to start creating memories that will last a lifetime.
5 Bourke Road Features:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with Huge robes. - Rental potential Income - $330-$350 per week or Ready to move in - A Study/ Formal Lounge and Sun room - Well-equipped kitchen & stainless steel cooking appliances including oven, range hood and cook top, dishwasher, generous space bench. - Open plan living space comprising spacious dining and living area adjacent kitchen. - spacious bathroom. - Spacious laundry. - Solar system. - Huge backyard as well as front yard.
You deserve the quality lifestyle that this beautiful property offers so invest in the future you've dreamed of and inspect now!
Features include: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.