Waratah Estate Agents proudly presents this beautifully constructed double-storey home with plenty of space and comfort for a growing family.
Built by Wisdom Homes, the property is only 3 years old and good as new with fresh paint throughout, new turf and landscaping in the backyard.
The property is located within the growing suburb of Schofields on a quiet street.
Features of the home include:
- 5 bedrooms including master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, 1 bedroom on the ground floor perfect for guests or extended family
- 3 modern bathrooms with 1 separate toilet, main bathroom features a bath tub
- 3 individual living areas which can be transformed into formal or media rooms
- Versatile open plan dining and living spaces including a well-appointed spacious kitchen with Caesarstone island bench and stainless-steel appliances
- Walk-in pantry with plenty of storage
- Internal laundry with storage area
- Ducted air conditioning, large windows and newly installed ceiling fans in 4 bedrooms add to the comfort and liveability of this family home - Newly installed laminated flooring upstairs and on staircase
- Downlights throughout the house
- Covered alfresco with new tiled flooring and ceiling fan
- Double garage with new epoxy flooring
- Driveway re-sealed and freshly painted
This is a great opportunity to secure a quality built home with no expense spared and located close to schools and transport.
- 5 minutes drive to Schofields Station (2.4km) - 5 minutes drive to Schofields Village (2.4km) - 6 minutes drive to The Ponds High School (3.9km) - 7 minutes driveTallawong metro station (4.2km)
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry - Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation - Do not enter the property if you have symptoms of illness (including mild cold and flu like symptoms) - No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information on this site, but does not constitute any representation by the vendors or agent.
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact Sukhvinder Thind to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Block Size:353 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.
Enrolment areas for ACT public schools.
RepaymentsStamp duty & upfront costs
You don't need a time machine, we've built one for you. Research this property's past sales on the timeline below.