Block size: 1069 m² approx.House size: 97 m² approx.
Large Block, Federation Cottage & So Many Options
• This Federation three bedroom weatherboard house offers amazing scenic views from a large 1069m2 improved block on the quiet edges of Yass.
• The current owners have been renovating and improving the house and the large private block over the past two years. Next on the to-do list was a deck from the sunroom at the rear of the property.
• The home's bathroom has been renovated and now features a rustic barn door entry, new flooring has been laid in most of the rooms and reverse cycle heating and cooling has been installed. There is plenty of scope to expand.
• The private yard is the perfect place to entertain friends and family with a pizza oven, gazebo, fire pit, vegetable plot, herb and flower gardens and two rainwater tanks.
• The property has a good selection of large and small trees, including apricots, wild plums and two young olive trees.
• A modern garage, with remote control access, and carport have been built. There is also a small shed in the yard. NBN has been installed at the house by a registered technician.
• Spoiled by all the space on this block, the current owners are moving on to larger acreage and so this is an exciting opportunity for new buyers to enjoy their renovation work.
• Yass is a welcoming community and boasts regular markets for local produce, there are many wineries to visit only 20 minutes away. Town is a five minute drive from this quiet street.
• If you enjoy afternoon walks, the amazing Riverbank Park by the Yass River is a five minute drive and for families Walker Park Sports ground is just a 10 minute walk. This property is close to the Yass Hospital and other important amenities, yet with all the privacy and tranquility of a semi rural location.
• Canberra is less than an hour for those considering a view-enriched tree change.
• Private Inspections: Following NSW Government restrictions and guidelines we can still show you through this property as a one on one inspection or via video call. Please contact our team to arrange your inspection.
• This property is going to Auction Online (unless sold prior to Auction). You will need an invitation to attend/ view this Auction. Please register your interest with Clare Southwell if you have not already. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she can assist with registration and link to the online Auction. Only people intending on bidding will receive the link.
Allocated Car Spaces
NSW has restrictions on auctions and inspections
Private in-person inspections may be available. Please reach out to the agent for more information about this property.
No open inspections scheduled.
Send an enquiry
Contact George Southwell to learn more about this property, request an inspection or take an online tour.
Sunday 24 October, 11:00am
Block Size:1069 m²*
House Size:97 m²*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.