Dont miss your opportunity to secure this two-level 6 bedroom home with a pool in the much sought after location of Kenmore.
This original home has endless possibilities and is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to renovate. This home is surrounded by lots of trees and greenery and sits on a large 1,244m2 block.
The top level has lounge, kitchen with meals area, 4 bedrooms and large veranda overlooking the pool and surrounding greenery.
The lower level offers a rumpus room, two bedrooms, bathroom and additional living area with kitchenette/bar and wine cellar.
Enjoy all the benefits this great location has on offer with only a short drive to Kenmore and Indooroopilly shopping centres, cafes & restaurants, and the great schools the area has to offer- Kenmore State and Kenmore High, Kenmore South State School, OLR, and Ambrose Treacy College. You also have easy access to the Centenary Highway, Legacy Way to UQ, Airport and CBD.
- High ceilings
- Timber floors
- Lounge area with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with air-conditioning, dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven
- Main bedroom with built-ins, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and ensuite with double vanity, separate bath and shower
- 3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Large undercover verandah overlooking pool
- Separate internal laundry
- Living area with kitchenette/bar and wine cellar
- Rumpus rooms with plenty of storage cupboards and sliding doors opening to patio
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.