On a corner block in a highly regarded pocket of Banks, this elegant and enviable property awaits its new owners. Sporting an intelligent design that separates the four-bedroom accommodation wing from multiple formal and communal living areas whilst being orientated around the spectacular central outdoor entertaining precinct, this superb lifestyle property effortlessly balances lavish entertaining with functional everyday living.
Floating laminate lines the floors of the entrance foyer and with one sweeping glance you can take in the grand, split-level floorplan that encompasses soaring ceilings and large windows that allow the natural light to burst through every room.
Defined by warm, open and unified living areas, the home perfectly accommodates the growing family. The three open living areas (formal lounge/dining, family/meals zone and rumpus) cascade over split levels and are connected by a stylish kitchen which has ample bench and cupboards and stainless steel Blanco appliances including a gas cooktop, an electric oven and dishwasher.
All four bedrooms and a fully-tiled family bathroom with a spa bath are zoned within a private accommodation wing. The sumptuous master intrigues with its calming feel boasting a series of windows allowing natural light to flood the interior as well as providing a sliding door leading out to a gated front courtyard where the tree canopy views are simply beautiful. The master also features a walk-in robe, split system air-conditioning and an essential ensuite. Bedrooms two, three and four comprise of double mirrored door built-in robes.
Sliding doors open from the family/meals and rumpus to provide seamless access to the backyard, enhanced by an undercover alfresco zone and plenty of room for the kids.
Additional highlights include; a laundry with cupboard and bench space, powder room with vanity and toilet, ducted gas heating and two Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning units (one in the family room and one in the main bedroom), storage/linen cupboards, continuous flow gas hot water, multiple gated access points from the front of the home to the back garden and a remote double garage with internal access.
An inspection to appreciate all the inclusions this property has to offer and feel the privacy and ambiance enjoyed by the current owners is essential.
Why you'll love this home:
* Vast split level family home on a practical allotment displaying incredible style and space throughout
* House size (approximately): Residence - 209.41m2; Garage - 44.43m2
* Soaring ceiling with feature chandelier enhances the grand entrance to this home
* The alluring formal lounge is carpeted, complemented by high ceilings and receives abundant light from a bank of windows
* A casual meals area and generous family room, provide two further sitting spaces with a charming and relaxing atmosphere to enjoy with family and friends
* Budding chefs will be in paradise with the practical and well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel Blanco appliances including a gas cooktop, an electric oven, a dishwasher, 20mm stone bench tops, a breakfast bar and generous storage
* Generous rumpus room opens up to the garden and is the perfect place for the kids to have their own space
* Four well-arranged and robed bedrooms
* The master bedroom has sliding door access to its own pebblecrete and gated courtyard, a large walk-in robe and a well maintained ensuite which complements the main bathroom
* Immaculate main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a good sized vanity, a mirrored medicine cabinet, a spa bath, and a separate toilet
* Powder room with vanity and toilet located near the rumpus room
* Spacious laundry with sink, ample storage and bench space and access to the rear yard
* Cozy winter warmth comes from the Brivis ducted gas heating system (replaced in 2018) and two Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning units (one in the family room and one in the main bedroom) take care of summer comfort
* Rheem Integrity 24 continuous flow gas hot water system
* High ceilings throughout accentuate the space
* Warm neutral colour scheme
* The kitchen/family/meals integrates perfectly, through a wide sliding door, with the amazing outdoor entertaining area with a curved Laserlite pergola overlooking the backyard garden
* The garden offers generous grassed areas providing children and/or pets with space to play, and are surrounded by gorgeous established plants and hedges creating a private haven, an uncovered gazebo on the top level of the garden, a garden shed, and multiple gated access points from the front of the home
* Car accommodation is by way of a double garage with an automatic door and internal access
* Ample off-street parking
* Well regarded street with bus stops providing links to major interchanges, and minutes from reserve, walking trails, shops, cafes and schools
Contact Andrew Thorpe to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.