This prestige residence provides a luxurious family sanctuary of impeccable style and space. Combining the best lifestyle positioning with unsurpassed quality and design this truly unique property is simply first class. Set in the highly sought-after suburb of Throsby and finished to the highest standards, the distinctive masterpiece expands over two levels, with a versatile layout featuring an array of spacious formal and casual living zones.
Impeccably designed with an understated elegance, and appointed for stylish family living and entertaining, a sophisticated mixture of timber, slate, glass, stainless steel have been used to shape an area or to create a beautiful backdrop to daily life throughout this distinctive residence. As soon as you enter this special home a soaring sense of space and light greets you, with a crafted Merbau timber staircase stretching upwards, and beautifully engineered Sydney Red Gum flooring inviting you inside.
Following the flow of the timber flooring past the formal lounge room, where the windows reach up to the 2.7m high ceilings, and the segregated fourth/guest bedroom and bathroom, to the huge, light-filled oasis that is the informal living area, is like walking through a sophisticated showcase of contemporary living. Every room displays luxurious inclusions, stylish décor, detailed use of space and attention to comfort, along with first-class materials.
Family life was the focus when the huge family area at the heart of the home was planned and built. This is where the home embraces family life and friends, the light-filled space filled with state-of-the-art features to ensure every comfort and easy indoor/outdoor entertaining options. With the open plan living dining area where the highest part of the slanted ceiling reaches 4.3m and the blinds are remotely controlled, provides a further sense of space, comfort, and richness.
The kitchen is a work of art in its own right. Useable in design and complete with a Butler's Pantry that's the size of a standard kitchen itself, with its own Oliveri double bowl sink, dishwasher, and smoked glass splashback, some of the many features include 50mm stone benchtops, an integrated microwave/convection oven (ideal for making popcorn for movie nights in the adjacent media room) top of the range Miele appliances, including an automatic in-bench levanter downdraft rangehood, powerful induction cooktop, and so much more.
Bringing the indoors outdoors is easy here. A large paved and covered alfresco entertaining area spreads out behind the tall glass corner sliding doors that outline the living area. Creating a year-round space for the largest of family gatherings, a fully equipped outdoor kitchen, and bordered by a timber deck and feature garden boxes and fish pond spreads the entertaining wide, giving everyone enough room to move around in comfort.
Upstairs, the remaining three bedrooms are luxurious havens with custom-designed built-in wardrobes and quality carpets, accompanied by beautifully fitted-out bathrooms, with the master bedroom suite including a large open wardrobe, ensuite, and private balcony.
Outside, stone walls, topped by Colorbond fencing, provide privacy for the perimeter gardens that surround the home. Every detail to make the exterior of the home as much of a luxurious work of art as the inside is evident. Even the gorgeous cubby house is painted charcoal to match the Colorbond fencing, to blend with the exterior and house colours.
This executive contemporary home showcases what the owners have learnt from decades of experience, pouring their attention to detail, quality workmanship and state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings into creating a stunning, one-of-a-kind residence. Built to celebrate family and gathering friends, this is a rare and exceptional home. See for yourself what the best looks like.
At a glance…
- Builders own home
- Large open plan living across two levels
- Tremendous open plan living and dining, with additional separate living area and theatre room
- Remote controlled blockout blinds to family area
- Engineered Sydney Red Gum timber flooring and stain resistant carpet
- Large open kitchen designed to be central of the home with functionality and convenience in mind
- 50mm Kitchen stone benchtops
- 900mm Miele induction cooktop
- 900mm Miele levanter downdraft rangehood
- 600mm Miele oven
- 600mm Miele integrated microwave/convection oven
- Oliveri sinks to island bench and butlers pantry
- Plumbed in fridge provision
- Soft-close drawers and cupboards
- Large butler's pantry
- Smoked glass splash back to laundry and butler's pantry
- Large master bedroom features open wardrobe, luxurious ensuite, and private balcony
- Two spacious bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes and serviced by the main bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower, and separate toilet
- Fourth bedroom located downstairs with built-in robe and ensuite
- A large alfresco with corner sliding glass doors and outdoor kitchen with gas cooktop and rangehood
- Large laundry with an abundance of storage
- Large, oversized garage, with work bench and storage
- Motorised roller door at rear of garage with access to covered pergola
- Commercial grade double glazed windows throughout
- Acoustic rated insulation to all internal and external walls
- Ethanol fireplace with feature wall
- Video intercom
- Security cameras around property and sensors indoors
- 2400x1300 Entrance door
- 2.34m Solid core doors throughout
- Under tile heating to all wet areas incl WC
- 5 Zone heating and cooling
- Living & Dining ceiling height 4.3m at high end and 3.6m at low end
- Downstairs ceiling heights 2.7m
- Upstairs ceiling heights 2.55m
- Entrance void ceiling height 5.7m
Ground Floor: 200.9sqm
Upper Floor: 92.8sqm
Total Living: 293.7sqm
Total Build: 388sqm
UV: $432,000 (approx.)
Rates: $3,193.14pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $4,760.40pa (approx. applicable only when rented)
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Canberry Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Hot Water
- Heating Wood Fire
- Outdoor Entertaining Area