Rare find - this residential development property is strategically situated at Hazelmere. This country lifestyle venue already has existing roads which contribute to easy access and make it a convenient location.
Calling all developers, investors and owner occupiers, this could be the one that you are waiting for. At the land size of 13,517 sqm block plus two well maintained dwellings, there are plenty of options for your next asset. For instance:
Demolish, subdivide and build. Zoned R5/20 with the minimum lot size of 450 sqm for each block (subject to councils and relevant authorities approval) Keep existing houses while you build Move in and do nothing, enjoy the nature and lifestyle it has to offer Rent it out, merely sit on the recurring income to wait and see
For information, the subdivided lots of about the same size are advertised for sale from low to mid $200,000 per lot on realestate.com website.
There are two houses well set on this virtually flat land. The main house is a renovated 2 beds and 1 bath where the ancillary home has 4 beds 1 bath. There is a common drive way between these two home and has ample of parking bays. It is surrounded by pleasant neighborhood, away from the hustle bustle of the city, yet it has easy access to amenities.
It is well maintained and renovated and with the features of:
- Classic timber style kitchen with ample of storage cabinet and large fridge recess - Tiles splash back and benchtop - Separate family area with wood fire place - Open plan kitchen dining area that is adjoining to the back yard - Master room with large study area which also can be used as cot room - Good size second bedroom is carpeted - Fully tiled to ceiling bathroom with shower and spa - Laundry and separate toilet - Security alarm system - Ducted evaporative cooling system through out - Sola power system
Transportable Ancillary Home
2010 built with contemporary design, spacious and transportable. Spacious open plan kitchen dining is equipped with stainless steel appliances such as:
- Gas cooktop, oven and rage hood - Ample of storage space and cabinet - Bench top with breakfast bar and ample of storage cabinet
In addition to that, there are:
- Separate family area with reverse cycle air con - 4 good size bedroom with built in wardrobe - Bathroom with bathtub - Separate laundry room and toilet - Veranda - Shed and private fenced up back yard
Well located between the upcoming South Guildford Development Zone, Guildford Historic Town and Midland Business Precinct. Accessibility is easy via many artery roads such as Guildford Rd, West Parade, Bushmead Rd and Roe Highway. It is only 8 km to Perth Airport and 17 km to Perth CBD. Indeed it is convenient.
Close to amenities mean you dont need to travel far for your needs. Just to name a few, within the 5 km there are:
- Midland Shopping Centre - Midland Commercial Centre - St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospitals - Midland Station - Guildford Grammar Schools - Government Departments - Historic Guildford Hotel - Varieties of shops and dining spots
Other notable features:
- Reticulated garden with two bores system - Well maintained large garden and huge back yard - Security alarm system to the main house - Shed - Gas and sewerage connected
* GST may be added on the selling price, if applicable.
The development plan may vary at local council discretion. Some of the information provided here is predictive in nature and have not been finalized. Buyer should seek professional advice or check with the local council for details and queries. Where feasible, the owner and the agent will work with the prospective buyer to obtain relevant information to address any queries.
All developments are subject to WAPC and other authorities approvals where applicable.
Please call John Hu at 0425 60 18 81 or Eddie Kong at 0451 125 188 for details and viewing.
Distance and sizes are approximate. Credit to Google maps.
Features include: Air conditioning,Alarm System,Built in wardrobes,Gas,Bath,Fireplace(s),Heating,Dishwasher,Study,Shed,Fully fenced,Garden / Courtyard
Sorry, overlays are not available for this address
Need more info? We've got you covered.
A block's planning zone defines how that land can be used and what can be built on it.
A right to use a part of land owned by another person for a specific purpose. The most common forms of easements are for services, such as water, electricity or sewerage.
The value of a block of land without any buildings, landscaping, paths, or fences. This is different to the block's market value. A block's unimproved value is used to calculate rates and land tax charges.
This represents the shape of the geographical land. Closely spaced contour lines represent a steep slope. Widely spaced lines represent a gentle slope.