Located in a quite street, this elevated and updated 3 bedroom ensuite home has a lot to offer a family wanting to move to this popular Canberra suburb.
The large open plan living area is the main feature of the home and includes a study in the corner and flows into the large kitchen which includes an island bench, gas cooking and dishwasher.
There are timber floors throughout the living area and all the bedrooms are carpeted as well as having built in robes. For year round comfort enjoy the ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
The family will enjoy the private and paved entertainment area at the front of the home which features a BBQ and built in fireplace.
The kids will really enjoy living here with the large grassed backyard with the added bonus of a cubby house which is also ready to occupy. If they need more exercise, its a short walk to the nearby Miranda Pl playground.
There is a single lock up garage and an attached double carport.
The property is ideally located for children attending nearby Mr Rogers Primary School with public transport a short walk around the corner on Alfred Hill Drive.
• 3 bedroom ensuite home
• Large open plan living area with study nook
• Large modern kitchen with island bench, gas cooking & dishwasher
• All bedrooms are carpeted and have built in robes
• Recently painted throughout
• Timber flooring in living area
• Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
• Paved front entertainment area with BBQ and fireplace
• Grassed backyard with cubby
• Single garage with attached double carport
• Short & safe (no crossing streets) walk to nearby Mr Rogers Primary School
• Public transport on corner of Alfred Hill Drive
A 12 month lease is preferred. If there is potential interest in the property, please feel free to complete a tenancy application form prior to inspection, however you still must inspect the property. Please apply using 1Form applications at www.1form.com.au
Rent is due on a weekly or fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Contact Jane Curtis to enquire about this property including alternatives to in-person inspections.