INSIDE - SOFT, WARM, LIGHTFILLED
The serenity of the Brindabella's are close at hand; Mt Strom lo and Mt Stromlo Mountain Park, National Zoo and Aquarium, National Arboretum and the CBD are in striking distance!
Where are we? In the Molonglo Valley and the suburb of Wright, and in this recently developed suburb sits an interesting and architecturally unique home.
Built by local builders, Sutton and Horsley to showcase distinctive and innovative use of natural building materials, it sits beautifully on a northerly oriented block of 450 sq. metres.
This is a solid build and a striking design that oozes quality and modern living.
It is a home for all seasons with a fusion of modern elements:
- Steel and marble benchtops
- Laminated cabinetry and joinery
- Formal living area with ethanol fireplace creating great ambience
- Open feature staircase
- Commercial quality flooring
- Hydronic in-slab heating
- Evaporative cooling
- "Kid's" wing - 3 bedrooms and main bathroom linked by a dedicated study area - keep touch with the children as you supervise their study from your well designed (easy to use) kitchen
- First floor parents retreat with walk-through robe and en-suite bathroom
Appreciate this distinctive home as you move through the light and sun-filled rooms.
Imagine tucking up on the sofa in a sun-drenched corner
Enjoying the spacious terrace which in summer is shaded with a beautiful ornamental grape, superbly sited in an easy-care garden.
A distinctive home - is it yours?
Please call Storm Brearley on 0408 772 211 or Nick Brearley on 0408 972 287 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an inspection.